Sign in to follow this  

oil leaking between head and cylinder after rebuild 06 250r

Kit used a wiseco piston had head rebuilt etc... I torqued everthing correctly . Is there and O ring in the between head and cylinder for oil passage ?

I noticed head gasket different from stock gasket . I just found out the gasket is a Cometic Going to replace it with a stock honda Gasket .

What a pain in the butt . I'm sure most have had success with Cometic but perhaps this thread may help someone that has had problems in the past . I called Cometic the said to replace the cylinder head studs .

Edited by dandimand

Kit used a wiseco piston had head rebuilt etc... I torqued everthing correctly . Is there and O ring in the between head and cylinder for oil passage ?

I noticed head gasket different from stock gasket . I just found out the gasket is a Cometic Going to replace it with a stock honda Gasket .

What a pain in the butt . I'm sure most have had success with Cometic but perhaps this thread may help someone that has had problems in the past . I called Cometic the said to replace the cylinder head studs .

There is no o-ring between the cylinder and crankcase or cylinder to cylinder head.