Sign in to follow this  

Where would you go?

So...I've been out of the moto loop for many years. Now I'm back in with an 08 DR650. Back in the day I knew all the right places to go for sales and such..both online and local. But now I'm faced with needing to buy a bunch of stuff..and I'm wondering where you guys buy now? I'm always on the hunt for used stuff of course. But I need everything from jacket and gloves....to brushguards and other accessories for my stock DR. I don't even have a lift or ramp anymore! :thumbsup: Any thoughts? Any of you looking to clear out some of that garage your wife has been nagging you about? :thumbsup: dh43dh@gmail.com...Steve

Edited by brraaaAA

Visit drriders.com . Lots of nice DR riders over there to give you plenty of support.

I always start with craigslist and eBay and sometimes you can get lucky finding what you need for a steal,

I've also purchased a few things from Rocky Mountain ATV/MC, I experienced good prices and good customer service.

Good Luck!

No brainer. NewEnough.com is amazing

NOT used, just past 'model years' .

$200 jackets for $45 kind of deals.

I" have to avoid it now because I have too much stuff and STILL tempted by the deals!! LOL

I usually order tires through motorcycle superstore.