Diesel RM-Z 250

So long story short i ran diesel through my 250F. Im not too sure what to do now. Just drain the fuel and clean the carb and im good or is it a bit more serious?

Did you just dump it on top of premix in the tank? If so probably not a biggie just drain it refill with premix and go on.

Did you just dump it on top of premix in the tank? If so probably not a biggie just drain it refill with premix and go on.

Ya i was riding at my buddys track down the road and ran low on gas. So i rode back to my place and it turns out my dad filled my jerry can full of diesel for the tractor. I just dumped it on the remaining gas and rode away. I got about a quarter of the way to his house before it sputtered and died on me. So its no big deal then? Just drain it and shes ready to rock again?

Ya i was riding at my buddys track down the road and ran low on gas. So i rode back to my place and it turns out my dad filled my jerry can full of diesel for the tractor. I just dumped it on the remaining gas and rode away. I got about a quarter of the way to his house before it sputtered and died on me. So its no big deal then? Just drain it and shes ready to rock again?

Yeah once you hit a high enough concentration of diesel it would not run on it. Diesel has lubricating propertys so not like dropping in raw gasoline. Just take the drain off the float bowl let out the disel refill the tank a few kicks should be good to go