what kinda bike you ride?

what are ya into? MX, trails, dunes?

Me:

out side of Colwich

CR250

up for any kinda riding

Wichita, KS

i've got an '02 yz250f

i'm mostly into trail riding. haven't made it to the dunes yet (although the riding season is young), and i'm afraid i'm too big to fly (6'6'' 320lbs). :thumbsup:

ridden mostly street for the last 12 years (i'm 27 now) and always wanted to ride dirt and recently made it happen.

South hutch is your best bet if you havent been there yet

than the bad lands.

as for the dunes it can be done on a bike but it alot easier on a quad

Live up in the Topeka area ride trails, mx, dunes, just about anything right now on a ktm 250sx but have had honda 250 2ts and a honda 450. Work in Wichita some and looked for riding areas but not a whole lot around. Have been to bar to bar its fun. But no trails i have found unless you want to pay to ride at jeeps and since i don't there not worth it.

Oh and love the dunes on a bike just twist the throttle back and go. Have a quad just not as fun there.

Overland Park, KS

Just picked up a 99 yz125

I haven't done much riding and are interested in everything; track, trails, dunes.

My brother and I are thinking we'll ride Perry this saturday 3/31. It would be fun to meet you guys out there!

id be up for it but my CR

is down right now cause I bought some parts off

ebay and they wont be here till next week

ya it sucks.

I'm originally from Overland Park, KS but I'm currently living in the Platte Woods, MO area. Just a few minutes east of State Line.

I have a 2000 CR250.

I haven't ridden but once in the last 6 years so I'm still put putting around. I had a RM 80 and RM 100 growing up.

Edited by KissMyWhtSS

if any one saw a banshee running around south hutch today that would of been me

Prairie village. ride whatever and where ever i can. had a cr 125 till my wife surprised me with a 2012 crf250r last weekend. Heading to knobby hill sunday from the looks of it for practice. will be the guy with the honda pop up tent if you come by say hey.

Brookville (just west of Salina). Just moved here from L.A. so I am used to a different type of riding. Sold my 93 CR250, rocking an '83 XL500R now, so I guess that puts me on trails and dual sport.

Welcome to Kansas, SGR! From L.A., eh? You're gonna get bored as heck here in KS, lol.

I'm in Salina, and planning on riding trails, and hopefully mx again.

• Like 1

Checking in from Topeka, KS.  Anyone in the area want to show me around Perry / other riding areas?  I'm new to dirt riding and am hoping to find some good trails nearby.

Cr125r

St. Joe (Missouri)

Just got the bike and have only been to local trails.

Trying to head to a track or trails, I only know of knobby hill as far as tracks but I've been down to deepwater and lake perry several times.

Whats some good places to ride track or trails?

Adding one to the Kansas check-in.  I'm in the south east corner (Independence) and I've got a DRZ400S for dual sporting and a F8GS for lighter off-road and touring work.  I haven't found much around me in terms of trails or fire roads.