Tahuya Next week

If it's a trials rider on a modd'd KDX that might be Thomas M. I ride a YZ250f with the proper protective parts, 19" trials tire, PMB spark arrestor, 2.6 Clarke tank and 10 oz fw. I need someone to, as D puts it, 'key off of', so pm me if you wanna let me try to be on your minute, as I doubt you signed up under Lockguy...

thanks for the compliment dutch!! i'm not sure i would recomend anyone key off me for time...but i appreciate your faith in me! :-) i did already send in my entry but if hecwants to request my minute they may still be able to manage it...i'm running Vet B thus year so it's long course...this friend if yoyrs wouldnt be on a heavily modified kdx would he?

No. He bought a Yamaha 250 4 stroke. I don't know which model.

Well, after the desert 100 this weekend, my bike is not ready to go! I have to do fork seals and water pump oil seals B4 I can ride it again ? And of course I have to wait for the parts to be shipped out, So I'm out for a week or two ?

The D-100 was awesome though, and those two things being my only problems is way OK with me, since the oil seals are needed about every year and I haven't done fork seals in 4ish years!

I'll have to catch you all next time.

anybody splashing puddles sunday?

Easter Sunday? I can't just wondering.....

Maybe try to go out for the Sparkplug Enduro the 15th though.

Oops never mind I guess you meant the 1st!

Edited by KMK

If it's a trials rider on a modd'd KDX that might be Thomas M. I ride a YZ250f with As for the moddthe proper protective parts, 19" trials tire, PMB spark arrestor, 2.6 Clarke tank and 10 oz fw. I need someone to, as D puts it, 'key off of', so pm me if you wanna let me try to be on your minute, as I doubt you signed up under Lockguy...

E30 Tom M. here! Here's what you do for first one take a good look at the guys on minute before you and make sure you dont pass them. By the end of it you will understand.

As for the KDX this will be last race for the old girl she getting replaced and she will have to go to new owner. ? Im picking up her repacement the week after 05 250 exc 2t plated. ? I will miss old girl but after racing WK and FB in desert. I decided that I needed something that works everywhere not just woods. (I rode Skydabber's HuskyTC) thanks for making me spend $$ Dabber

Back to SP has anyone got route sheet yet???

As for the KDX this will be last race for the old girl she getting replaced and she will have to go to new owner.? Im picking up her repacement the week after 05 250 exc 2t plated. ? I will miss old girl but after racing WK and FB in desert. I decided that I needed something that works everywhere not just woods. (I rode Skydabber's HuskyTC) thanks for making me spend $$ Dabber

Back to SP has anyone got route sheet yet???

You have a KDX for sale??

Tell me about it! (the bike) please ?

You have a KDX for sale??

Tell me about it! (the bike) please ?

Yes I have 02 kdx 200 it will be 4sale end of May. So to tell you about it look around internet and see what you can get for KDx it is on there. 03 kx forks fat bars RB head and carb work. two back rims Tons of extras

sorry guys...i came down with some sort of amazing terrible flu last monday and couldn't make the ride on wednesday...i swear i was checking my life insurance middle of last week...wasn't sure i was going to make it! :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Damn nice weather, today! I went through all 70 oz. of water in no time. Thanks Roscoe & Tom for tolerating my slower pace...I had a great time with some good peoples. I hope the early bailouts made it back safe. The sun was kind of brutal, today. thanks again!