Sign in to follow this  

RM 250's with the RMZ front fender and number plate?

I've seen a few bikes on here with this setup. Could someone who has done the mod or knows someone who has be so kind and explain what needs done with maybe a picture or 2? Is it a simple bolt on or do you need to modify the RMZ fender? Since I've decided to pass on getting new wheels for now I might as well buy a new fender and make it look like a updated bike.

What year is your RM? The 05-08 RMZ fender should bolt right on to the newer RM's....

Edited by Wrfrk

What year is your RM? The 05-08 RMZ fender should bolt right on to the newer RM's....

Thanks for the reply. I did a search(what I should have done first) and found what I needed. Sounds like it bolts on with the exception of drilling out 2 holes. Ordering today.

Thanks for the reply. I did a search(what I should have done first) and found what I needed. Sounds like it bolts on with the exception of drilling out 2 holes. Ordering today.

Exactly. I bought a 2011 rmz 450 front fender & plate.

- the rear holes next to the frame bolt right up.

- measure the new ones, I think 6.5 mm apart and DRILL.

Looks sweet. / easy !

CAM_4756-1.jpg

Edited by newmxvet
  • Like 1

Exactly. I bought a 2011 rmz 450 front fender & plate.

- the rear holes next to the frame bolt right up.

- measure the new ones, I think 6.5 mm apart and DRILL.

Looks sweet. / easy !

CAM_4756-1.jpg

haha That is awesome I just bought the fender and number plate and was going to figure it out but glad that I know for sure now should be here in a couple days.

That looks like an amazing 2 stroker!! I just bought and 03 RM 250 and am totally re doing it I have all the parts on route but your bike looks like what I am going for I will be running the same class as your plates and everything.

please please post some more pics and let me know when you post them.

Thanks so much

• Like 1