KTM SX250 2013...yes it's 2 stroke ;)

Those things are sooo nice. Who wouldn't love to see factory KTM field a few of them in the 250 class? Or the Lites class? Or the class formerly known as the 125's that was destroyed by the cheater bikes twice their size. It's a tragedy we can't see, feel and smell the most exciting bikes currently made, in the hands of pros...

• Like 3

in real life...

- drunk buddies/ enemies get into a bickering match at the local saloon and eventually all hell breaks loose.

- those with light wounds go home to a girlfriend / wife to have their wounds tended and to re-assure they are the dominant male in bed

in internet forum *tailored to the pro racing forum*

- keyboard warriors that remain faceless are embattled in a war of which pro is best, which one sucks, and why a rider is inferior to all others on the planet

- in celebration or despair of their latest post that drives home a point, they search for something to FAP to...

in this case, MX_Peter has been kind enough to share some of his personal FAP material.

Having it in the pro racing section just saves a few keyboard warriors a few valueable micro seconds of searching another section of the forum.

chris<pixelmonkey>๐Ÿ‘

• Like 2

Those 250sx's look nice tho.

You know what'd be cool... Maybe a race at the Monster Energy Cup using stock 250sx's with only spring and valving mods allowed. I know sponsors and manufacturers wouldn't allow but it'd be cool to see some high level pros go bar to bar on them.

• Like 1

Those 250sx's look nice tho.

You know what'd be cool... Maybe a race at the Monster Energy Cup using stock 250sx's with only spring and valving mods allowed. I know sponsors and manufacturers wouldn't allow but it'd be cool to see some high level pros go bar to bar on them.

You would probably see a few like KW killing it along with JS and Reed. Some of the other younger fast guys would probably get hurt since they have really no clue on how to make a pinger fly. I like the idea though, it would make for some awesome racing for sure! ๐Ÿ‘