Dirtbiking in Kenya/Tanzania?

I'm planning a trip to Tanzania in October and would love to find a way to ride bikes while over there. There doesn't seem to be much but I'm going to email these guys tonight: http://www.motorsportkenya.com/index.php/kmsf-recognised-clubs

J.2 EAST AFRICAN MOTOR SPORTS CLUB (EAMSC)

Can anyone tell me what the dirtbike scene is like there? Ideally, I'd rent a bike and do a nice trail ride, but not sure if there are rentals available, etc.

Any help is appreciated, thansk!

Miss Black

What part of Tanzania will you be in? Since you mention Kenya as well I am assuming you will be in the north of Tanzania, most likely around the Serengeti in Maasailand. I don't remember seeing any dirtbike outfitters in the area during my travels but I can ask some sources I still have over there.

Howdy and thanks for replying (I thought I had my notifications turned on when someone replied but I didn't!)

We'll most likely being flying into the JRO airport because the first item on the itinerary is to climb the big mountain. I mentioned Kenya only because I couldn't find anything in Tanzania, where we'll be spending most our time. I figured if we wanted to dirtbike, we might have to travel to Kenya! I've been trying to find out distance between between where we'll be and places in Kenya but not much luck with my limited Google skills ?

Would be GREAT if you could ask some sources, let me know if there's any way I can make it easy or help in any way.