Sign in to follow this  

Best motorcycle movie ever?

torque is also a good motorbike film

but always like watching wolds fastest indian when its on the box

Worlds Fastest Indian

But Torque is like the Fast and The Furious except worse acting, worse screenplay, and crappy Directing. Sure some scenes look pretty cool but overall its not a movie to really take seriously at all.

• Like 1

Ahh, the dirtbike kid is a classic!!! I grew up watching that movie!!! True 80s classic along with Rad, totally badass!!!

There was another 80's Supercross movie. I loves it. Possibly the best 80's dirtbike movie. What was it called? The 2 guys were friend's, one guy got a factory ride and turned into a douche. His bike had gold rims, black and purple I think? Short front fender..... hmmm, all there bikes were burned and they all got into a huge fight at Supercross, so they all settled it out in the Cali hills with a huge race. I miss that movie!!

"Winners take all" that's the name!!!!!!! You guys have to watch this movie, its the best dirtbike movie ever!!!!! Team hurricane!!! That was the crazy looking factory team!!! Yall rent or YouTube this movie, its awesome! Alot of the old Supercross stars are on it too!!

Ya, Time Rider was pretty good. My favorite is The Worlds Fastest Indian. Watched it today.

TT3D is just a damn good film. Also happens to be about motorcycles.

IMDB score of 8, and a 100% from Rotten Tomatoes

Edited by noobi
  • Like 2

Great thread guys, I've always been partial to "On Any Sunday" and "Dust to Glory", but will be watching some others mentioned here.

For a kid or younger teenager I like Supercrossed. Put out by Disney. The Winners Take All movie was also good. Also, Supercross. I like all the moto movies but the ones I can watch over and over are the ones that have plot lines.

I am watching the worlds fastest indian and this old man is getting laied left and right and even has trannys hitting on him!

TT3D is just a damn good film. Also happens to be about motorcycles.

IMDB score of 8, and a 100% from Rotten Tomatoes

I have watched this movie 10 times, awesome.

My son when he was 2 and 3 would watch michael michael motorcycle every night before he went to bed.

First I have heard of that one!

WHAT!!!!!! It's only the best moto movie ever!

WHAT!!!!!! It's only the best moto movie ever!

Just looked for it on Netflix and it wasn't their. Some how I found my self watching "On Any Sunday II" again. Man work was tough today.