Who wants to see an unlimited 2 stroke open class?

i love the 2 strokes especially the kx500 and cr500 if the companies would build one from the ground up with a balancer and a compression release that would be nice.also think of the hp they could get out of a 500 with todays knowledge. i know the converted aluminum frames are nice but a bike built from the ground up would be the ticket, i would also like to see the 2 strokes come back in the smaller class also

I have rode the 700 and a 500 they are both pigs, they are rough, vibrate your nuts off, they cough and splutter and that's when they are running right,

Leave the 2t in the past where they belong

I want to see big works 2 strokes again! I think it would be awesome to see the trickery and who could step up to the plate. What do the rest of you think?

You can still build one if you want one. It could be fun to watch what they do to them, but if its a "works" bike, we'd never really know what they do anyways.

Besides, who really needs more power than the 450's put out? I know I would be scared!

I have rode the 700 and a 500 they are both pigs, they are rough, vibrate your nuts off, they cough and splutter and that's when they are running right,

Leave the 2t in the past where they belong

So just because an engine isn't balanced and doesn't like to idle it should be abandoned? I guess every one of my vehicles should be scrapped then. The handling is the fault of the frame. Ride a better engineered two stroke and you will be amazed at how flickable it is compared to a four stroke that makes about the same amount of power.

• Like 4