Thoughts on stock reed cage/ boysen dual stage pedals? 01cr250

So I found the stock reed cage for my 2001 cr250..... im running VF delta2's right now and im looking for more low-end.

i have been looking to put the stock reed cage back in regardless just to see the difference, i ride tight woods so low-end power would be a plus.

anyone have thoughts on this set-up ?

I recently did just that, as in replaced my stock reeds w/ the Boyeseen Pro Series Dual Stage reeds in my '01. Unfortunately for the sake of the reed review, I also did my top end, and the S-7 nozzle in the TMX carb at the same time. So, I can't say how the reeds alone affected my bike.

I can say that those changes made a discernible difference. It's really crisp and I think the low end is really solid.

I've only spent one day out at the track since the rebuild. I'm hitting the woods on Sat. though, so I'll report back.

what did it do to your top end if i may ask?

Wish I knew, the top end was screwed when I got it but it took me a while to figure it out. Eventually I found out it was the rc valve pulley was on upside down due to the brilliant previous owner. I'm sure someone else has input on it though.

Installed a RAD valve on my 07 a couple years ago, throttle response and low rpm power was noticeably improved. High rpm seemed the same as before by seat of the pants dyno.

When shopping for a reed setup, I found alot of feedback stating that the VF was better for high rpm and peak horsepower, and the RAD was better for throttle response and low rpm torque. I have never owned a VF so I cannot directly compare the two from experience, I can say that I have been very happy with the RAD, after ALOT of hours the pedals look like new.