Sign in to follow this  

Colorado Great News and Time to Party!

Well, many of you know our good friend Eddie Sisneros, TT jetting Expert. Eddie and his partner Kevin Bland recently moved their shop, Epic Motosports and Sisneros Speed Works to a beautiful new location right by Colorado National Speedway!!

They have had a little time to get settled, and are now having an open house! See details below............now, let's get out and show some support for Eddie and Kevin! I plan to make it down, and might even throw the old girl up on the dyno!!

294979_10151075859368243_669398242_11804518_1763390863_n.jpg

Now, who's going to join me?????

Here is the speedway, he says its right next door?

Exit 232 off of I-25 I believe.

4281 County Road 10

Erie, CO 80514

ive heard nothing but good things about eddie. i may stop over saturday as im just in erie.

Edited by poster72

I'm pretty excited to have a shop this near to my house. It'll be nice to be able to get parts so close to home.

I think a good portion of Eddie/SSW's fans are in the DRZ forum :banghead: I hope to be there! SSW is great and i'd love to meet the crew.

Doh!!!! I guess an address would be handy, huh?

Epic Motosports, LLC

5073 Silver Peak Ave

Unit 104

Dacono, CO 80514

Now you have that, they are in the building where EarthRoamer is located. You can see it from the highway, it's the first building north of the big salvage yard that is just north of the Speedway. ( That's a funny sounding description, but accurate!)

And while I agree that Eddie has a lot of DRZ followers, he does work on other bikes........LOL!

Edited by aspencop129

I just got off the phone w/ Kevin. I've been putting this off for awhile, but I'm finally going get my CRF remapped since I'll be in the neighborhood, riding at Berthoud on Saturday!! :cry:

edit: I guess all my buds want to do trails this weekend, so it'll be Rampart again instead of the track.

Edited by RedRider31