outdoor champion prediction

Scared to say James can beat Dungey. No doubt he can beat the rest of the guys.

I just don't want to underestimate the importance of the "team". I am worried that his team may not be acclimated to him , nor him to his team. It takes a while to get a bike dialed in and Dungey has the advantage.

I would say... Dungey 1, James 2... I don't know about third.

I reserve the right to change this prediction after giving James three full races to get things figure out.

Edited by mauricedorris

i will go out and say it.. js7 will take title... dungey will be second... short.. 800...

please don't turn this into a js7 hate loe thread! honest predictions!

A couple of years ago, I would have been with you. But, for the last three years or so, Stewart has ridden poorly enough (consistency-wise, anyway) that I don't think he'll be up there with Dungey.

He has always showed flashes of brilliance, but this year, not sure why, he doesn't have enough speed to run away with anything anymore. I don't know if it's fitness or what.

Dngey will be up there every week.

I think Alessi will beat Stewart in the points, honestly.

With Short back on Honda, and with Villapoto and Reed out, he (edit: Short) should finish top three if he doesn't have any mechanical problems.

Edited by jcm3
  • Like 1

I just can't help but think that Dungey is better prepared for outdoors than Stewart. RD5 has everyone else covered, too, IMO. But if Stewart shows up and dominates, I'll be asking myself why I ever doubted him. But this is a HUGE opportunity for KTM and Dungey, and I think they all know it. I think they will be ready and win a LOT of motos this summer. Can't wait!

• Like 1

^^ Agreed ^^ Dungey will be in the top three or so every week, assuming he stays healthy. He will win several motos and some overalls, but consistency will give him the title this year. He's faster outside than he is inside, and with no competition from CR22, or RV1, he should run top three every week.

• Like 1

I just can't help but think that Dungey is better prepared for outdoors than Stewart. RD5 has everyone else covered, too, IMO. But if Stewart shows up and dominates, I'll be asking myself why I ever doubted him. But this is a HUGE opportunity for KTM and Dungey, and I think they all know it. I think they will be ready and win a LOT of motos this summer. Can't wait!

understandable but remember that the hand injury that js "has" is not real... it was a cover up for him not racing the yami while they worked out the details and waited for the end of the sx season to finish. he has been training and riding the zuki.. i think there are some that will be surprised on how fast he is.. but i totally agree with the dungey being consistent, fast and finishing in top 3 every round.. but other than dungey who is faster than james that is racing? i really feel it will be the js7 show out front and he will pull away with a points lead and be gone before the other guys come back and they will be in no way good enough shape to be as fast as them by that point! hot and nasty as the year goes by... i like dungey and really like him outside but man i just have this feeling that that yami was jacking with js7's head more than anything and and he has a chip on his shoulders from it.. hints the reason he was so determined to run outside and not just take the paycheck and stay with jgr till next year!

i would really like to see short step up and run with dungey.. seems to really like the 12 honda... so we will see?

• Like 1

how can this not turn into a "js7 hate thread' all the guy has done this year is crash. sure hes shown some serious speed but at this point i dont think he can put together enough wins to beat someone like dungey, or even short, brayton, milsaps, allessi.. guys like that.

js7's only last hope is if mitch considers giving him a ride for PC and he gets back on a kx125 :banghead: the glory days!! ?

Dungey has this covered. Last year chad and rv were his only competition, no one else was even close. James has speed but I don't know if he has the endurance or consistancy to run with Dungey all season.

RD #1 The conservative choice.

If Barcia moves up it will be interesting between him and Dungey.

Don't see Stewart having as good a season as the lovers hope. I'm actually predicting he crashes out within first three races and sits out the rest injured. Like to see a tough battle between him and RD to the end, but doubt it will happen.

understandable but remember that the hand injury that js "has" is not real... it was a cover up for him not racing the yami while they worked out the details and waited for the end of the sx season to finish. he has been training and riding the zuki.. i think there are some that will be surprised on how fast he is.. but i totally agree with the dungey being consistent, fast and finishing in top 3 every round.. but other than dungey who is faster than james that is racing? i really feel it will be the js7 show out front and he will pull away with a points lead and be gone before the other guys come back and they will be in no way good enough shape to be as fast as them by that point! hot and nasty as the year goes by... i like dungey and really like him outside but man i just have this feeling that that yami was jacking with js7's head more than anything and and he has a chip on his shoulders from it.. hints the reason he was so determined to run outside and not just take the paycheck and stay with jgr till next year!

i would really like to see short step up and run with dungey.. seems to really like the 12 honda... so we will see?

Ummm Dude, the problem with Stewart is not the bike, it's STEWART. You seriously don't get that yet. James Stewart is a has been.

• Like 1

how can this not turn into a "js7 hate thread' all the guy has done this year is crash. sure hes shown some serious speed but at this point i dont think he can put together enough wins to beat someone like dungey, or even short, brayton, milsaps, allessi.. guys like that.

js7's only last hope is if mitch considers giving him a ride for PC and he gets back on a kx125 :banghead: the glory days!! ?

pretty easy.. if you don't think he will win say someone else will.

Ummm Dude, the problem with Stewart is not the bike, it's STEWART. You seriously don't get that yet. James Stewart is a has been.

there are 15 other threads we can discuss this! please don't do it here!

I think it's going to be Dungey, he was pretty close to RV last season. Any update on Trey Canard? It would be nice to see him back in the mix.

i was wondering the same thing when i was putting together my pix for the season... i feel like i read he was looking for the outdoors but can't find it anywhere.. any word on him would be great!! if so i may slid him into 4th

pretty easy.. if you don't think he will win say someone else will.

there are 15 other threads we can discuss this! please don't do it here!

Boo hoo, You Started it by actually starting this thread and then defending your position. JAMES STEWART IS A HAS BEEN!

• Like 1

ok man your right. i'll try to keep "the fastest man on the planet" out of the thread labeled "outdoor champion prediction" js is a guy that has won titles. so obviously he is capable of doing it. but not right now, his head is just not in it. just curious? what does his ass taste like? you seem to be kissing it a lot in the pro forum.

• Like 1

Boo hoo, You Started it by actually starting this thread and then defending your position. JAMES STEWART IS A HAS BEEN!

ok move on now... others can do it.. can you? i mean you never even said who you think will win... so there for not contributing at all to the thread but doing one of the things i asked and even said please don't do in this on... if you think he will win then say it.. if you think he won't you can say it.. but say who will and talk about that! its really not that hard.. annoying that not one single thread can't stay away from being a bashing thread! move on troll!

ok man your right. i'll try to keep "the fastest man on the planet" out of the thread labeled "outdoor champion prediction" js is a guy that has won titles. so obviously he is capable of doing it. but not right now, his head is just not in it. just curious? what does his ass taste like? you seem to be kissing it a lot in the pro forum.

i don't get what your saying... it says outdoor champion prediction.. doesn't that mean like who do you think will win? not who you think will not win! its a simple request... who do you think will win and why! there are plenty of threads to troll in! go to one of them if you can't do it! never mentioned who you thought would win?

Edited by T-Doshi9