Sign in to follow this  

Main Event Video - Amazing Best EnduroCross Race in 3 Years!

Congratulations to Colton for this totally dominating win!!! He has worked hard to get to the top step of the podium, and I am sure that this will not be the last time Colton wins.

I hope not. He rode so smooth the entire race on a pretty tough track.

I went to the race, my first Endurocross event in person. Wow those guys and gals are amazing, I don't think i could even walk the track let alone ride it...

I went to the race, my first Endurocross event in person. Wow those guys and gals are amazing, I don't think i could even walk the track let alone ride it...

You need to try it! As you found out, it is the best spectator sport out there. Riding it is even better!

And yes, I fell 3 times on the track walk. Some of the obstacles are easier to ride than walk.

You need to try it! As you found out, it is the best spectator sport out there. Riding it is even better!

And yes, I fell 3 times on the track walk. Some of the obstacles are easier to ride than walk.

I also went to the Supercross on Saturday and while it was great I have to admit I enjoyed the Endurocross more.

I watched the Sacramento race today after the Spring Creek MX race. Endurocross shares a lot more in common with the type of riding I do these days then the MX, lol. The way those PROS fell down constantly....made me realize how tough that stuff can be! The section of chopped wood looked like a fall waiting to happen. Is there really a "good" way to go through that sheit? Or, just pick a line and try to stay upright til you are through it. Its quite an unpredictable terrain.

I also got a good laugh when that one guy went over the bars into the water hole lol. That had to suck.