Hangtown Motocross Classic - Sacramento, CA - Round 1 - MX 2012 Predictions, Discussion and Results *SPOILERS*

Dude, that Husky is off the hook! Seriously, I like it.....

and he wishes it was his! ?
bri you going to race this weekend? ram? i will be there sunday ... call me if your going!

I think I'm starting to feel the vortex MyerMetal describes. Quick MM give me a hand before I get sucked in ?

haha just grab a nut you can just hang out here if you just take a bite of the nut!

and he wishes it was his! ?

bri you going to race this weekend? ram? i will be there sunday ... call me if your going!

haha just grab a nut you can just hang out here if you just take a bite of the nut!

No way dude, I can see what it's done to you... If I'll be biting or sucking on anything it will be from the WMXA section. I only play for one team, what you do is up to you though.
  • Like 1

Whoo Hoo!! Nationals!! I did way better in the Nationals last year than I did in the SX series. SX was pathetic and I may have lost my ride for next year. I guess I will buck the trend and maybe sign MX only contracts from here on out! ?

Go Jihad Westinghouse!!! ?

U have to finnish last 3 years befoor u can do good! Sorry its in the rules!

My best finishes in both SX and MX were our first year when there wasn't a full gate...who invited all these throttlejockey's anyway!

No, I have to work this weekend. Have fun and rubber side down.

My best finishes in both SX and MX were our first year when there wasn't a full gate...who invited all these throttlejockey's anyway!

No, I have to work this weekend. Have fun and rubber side down.

me too first year i was 10th in sx

Rando, I might have missed the cut off :ride:.. its 11:46 eastern and picks are not open. not sure you can add these..

450-

fq-7

250-

Hmmm, those pics mirror mine which means "maybe next week" ? :cry: