*** Utah riders, Cherry Creek, Sat Nov 1st ***

*** Utah riders, Cherry Creek, Sat Nov 1st ***

That time of year again... this will be our first Cherry Creek ride of the season. Let's meet 10:00am at the usual spot which...

1. Go through Jericho Junction

2. Go keep going straight right past the turn into Little Sahara.

3. Keep going another 5-10 minutes all the way through the cattle guard.

4. When you reach the fork in the road, take the right fork.

5. Go another 250 yards and we'll park in the open area on the left side of the road.

Chris, Doug, Danny, John, Steve, Dan, Dave, Bill, David, Mike, (that's as many names as I can keep in my head :)). Everybody and anybody is invited.

Post a message if you're coming. See ya then.

*** mistake on the instructions ***

4. When you reach the fork in the road, take the LEFT (not right) fork.

Sorry

Things have been busy lately but this one I may be able to make. I'll keep you posted.

Doug

Hi Doug - early still, but you, Steve, and I are the first to chime in on this... hope you can make it. I'm sure Chris and a few others will also be there.

- Eric

I'm sure Chris and a few others will also be there.

- Eric

:) You damn right!!! Any chance we could make it noon instead of 10:00?

Not sure on the 1st. Kids are out on the 31st and we are thinking of heading to Jericho. I'll let you know later this week. :)

Now we're talking. 3 confirmed and 3 possible riders and it's only Monday...

Any chance we could make it noon instead of 10:00?

Sorry Chris, I need to leave around 3:00 or 3:30. We could always meet you at noon...?? In the parking lot..??

Looks like the weather is going to cooperate...

(Yahoo Weather) Saturday: Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 40s (46 expected) and lows in the mid 20s.

Best part is rain is expected Friday... no dust, and maybe if we're lucky, a little mud :)!

Whoa... the weather looks like it's turned for the worse. Right now the forecast is 50% chance of rain and temps in the low 40s. If it doesn't improve I think we better postpone :). Anybody else thinking the same thing?

Whoa... the weather looks like it's turned for the worse. Right now the forecast is 50% chance of rain and temps in the low 40s. If it doesn't improve I think we better postpone :D. Anybody else thinking the same thing?

:)

Dang Snow :D:):D

I am out :D :D :D

If everyone's hasn't already figured this out.. Snow+rain+cold = no riding. Let's watch the weather pattern and try again in a couple weeks.

Bill - when's the moab trip?

MOAB is Nov. 7th and 8th. We have about 30 people commited today. You know the majority of them already from past rides. Not sure how we are going to do this, because spouses are coming, hence the large number. We want to do Poison Spider for sure and the other ride we have not determined yet.

Let me know your thought if you are interested and I can give you more of the details. :)

Any other weekend and I'd be there. I'm moving into a new home on the 8th. Are you still planning a Hanksville ride in February?

Good luck on your move in. The Hanksville ride is suppose to be late January, but I'll keep you posted on this one as I get information. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now