West Coast Thumpertalk Ride ......

Foresthill is a gem in the Sierra's. Morningstar campground is beautiful.

http://morningstar.icyspicy.com/

Sure the managers of the place can be rather difficult, but hey, dealing with the public is no cup of cherries. ?

I was riding along with Wile on the 3's with the water bars & looked back for him. ? His back tire was even with my head. Scared the shit outta me.

Picture%2520007.jpg

Edited by superslyko

Great post DP!!! Miss you guys bunches. My daughter still remembers how much fun we used to have. The last 5 years or so we have been making the annual CMC Memorial Day MX race at Hollister. This year is the first we have missed due to injury. Keep on keepin on DP! We will ride together again. I will add, it sounds like your son is intimidating on the trails now ? B Rider? WOW!

Dave

Maybe we can get some of the old original TT guys back together for a camp/ride !! How fun would that be . We've seen many guys come and go on this site but there are still some of us that have stuck with the sport and love it as much as ever .

I hope Morgan is ok ?? Injured ?

I think Sean and I will point up to the A class next year - :-O . He has the speed to run with the A guys - not so sure about me . At least my guys are old that I have to compete against - it's hard to ride fast while using a walker !! LOL

dp

That would be awesome DP. I bet I am rusty but should be able to not hold up you pros too bad.

Yes Morgan got taken out and highsided. Broken collarbone. Had surgery about 4 weeks ago and is already feeling great.

Still have about 2 months off before they release her.

Sean sounds like he is ready to start offering his training services heh? Congrats on getting to the top of the Enduro class ?

The only other spot I know of that has water like that is Downieville & Cisco Grove.

Picture%2520017.jpg

Sure they have better trails too, but, they are also much more difficult to get to.

I had the opportunity to ride Foresthill on Memorial Day and I was pleased to see so many people out there. The quads outnumbered the bikes 2 to 1. My only concern was that I ran into quads on the single track of trail 3. Guess it's inevitable. I did not see anybody on trail 5.

Edited by superslyko