Sign in to follow this  

ktm replacement seat?

Just wondering what other people out there are using for replacement for their stock ktm seats. Mine specifically off an 11' bike. These seats as noted by several magazine companies are like pillows, and you smash right off the subframe rails at times. Im looking for a replacement seat that offers higher quality foam and also a taller seat. Im 6' and i can sit nearly flat footed. Does anyone use the ktm PowerParts seats? How are their quality?

I replaced the stock seat on my 2012 KTM 300 XC with a PowerParts SXS Seat Wave. I love the seat, it is firm but not to hard nor to soft, the grip is excellent and the waves have a similar effect, albeit much less than a step-up seat.

I replaced the stock seat on my 2012 KTM 300 XC with a PowerParts SXS Seat Wave. I love the seat, it is firm but not to hard nor to soft, the grip is excellent and the waves have a similar effect, albeit much less than a step-up seat.

Ok yeah thanks just the stock seat is so squishy really looses its firmness after awhile compared to when it was new. Ill probably get the PowerParts Tall Seat

for my 11' 350 XC-F then. Thanks