Won Round 3, Pro Moto Fan!

Sent in my size info for the Fly prize pack today ? . Can't wait to see what shows up. I'm not really sure what the prize is as the image on the site shows a few different color schemes for the helmet. Would love to sport that Andrew Short replica on my KTM 250sx ?. Has anyone else ever won the Fly prize pack from PMF?

Love the site and playing fantasy motocross with the guys over there. Will be sure to post up pictures of the first motocross prize (money) I've won in a long time :ride: .

• Like 3

Careful.....one might think you like KTM!

Don't worry Husky, I like Husky's, Bergs, and lot's of others. But at this point in my life I bleed orange. My KTM 200 is set up perfectly for me, the 950 adventure handles anything I want to do that is street legal or off road that I don't do on the 200. I even own some other brands of bikes currently...

Don't worry Husky, I like Husky's, Bergs, and lot's of others. But at this point in my life I bleed orange. My KTM 200 is set up perfectly for me, the 950 adventure handles anything I want to do that is street legal or off road that I don't do on the 200. I even own some other brands of bikes currently...

I'm just teasing....One of my bikes is basicly a blue KTM anyway. So when we gonna go bust up some good single track? You on that 200 and me on my Berg...or 500.

I'm just teasing....One of my bikes is basicly a blue KTM anyway. So when we gonna go bust up some good single track? You on that 200 and me on my Berg...or 500.

Sometime after friday August 3rd, I had my acl replaced in 2/3/12 so I really can't ride before that. Illnease back into it after that but I'm really looking forward to it. Ill hit you up when I'm able, not riding sucks.

• 2 weeks later...

Little delayed in actually posting the helmet, but Fly has some great looking designs. I think I'm gonna win a couple more rounds then exchange all my helmets for the Andrew Short Fly replica. :devil:

photo3qr.jpg

photo4qm.jpg

Edited by motoxhead
  • Like 1

how did you win this?

Short answer: My extensive Motocross knowledge.

Long answer: Motocross game were you pick the top 10 from each class. The winner of each round gets a prize! Or the winner of the 450, 250, and combined series leader wins a big prize at the end of the season. I won a couple rounds with the free fantasy game last year, and decided to play the $25 prize series this year.

http://www.promotofan.com/