Good Deal? Shoud I buy?

Hey guys, need some advice. I think i found a deal i cannot pass up. But i found a 2012 CRF450r with 4hrs for $4200. Is this a steal or just the average price. I have an 03 and was thinking of picking this bad boy up and selling my older one.

I think I could get a decent amount for mine. 03 less then 30hrs total on bike. Brand new piston, kibblewhites, new big rads, powder coated frame, talon hub.

I was just more curious on the price of the 12

Why does a bike with only 30hrs on it have a new piston and valves?

BTW, yea, I'd jump at a '12 for only $4200 with low hours.

Well that's a long story lol, but its all new now!

It sounds to good to be true but even if you had to put and $1000.00 into it, it would still be a great price

Thats what i thought too, so i figured id go look at the bike. It was perfect condition, rode it around and all was good. The kid said it was too much for him and he wanted another bike to have incase he wanted to ride, so i bought a 00 125 off my cuz for $300, kid just wanted $3900 and a trade. So for $4200 i got a brand new 12' basically and im super stoked!

It is a steal.

A great deal lasts three hours on craigslist. If you think about it overnight, and it is still there, it's not the deal that you though it was.

That's so true, why i always check it a lot. This ad had 3 views, i just texted the kid about my bike and to see his to possible do a deal. Worked out great!

Man that this is mint. Like I said I just pd $3900 for my 15 hr '09 Crf450 in April. I thought I got a decent deal but not like your deal. I'm sure you won't be out anything after riding it for a few years. NIIICE!

Why sell a bike with only 4hrs on it? don't get me wrong I am envious of your brilliant deal... here in Australia that bike would still be worth $9000.

If it as new inside as it looks on the outside you have just about made the sale for the century. Well done

. ?

I've rode it the past two days :ride: , and everything is great. Changed the oils, no problems. I got a deal ill never get again, it was too hard to believe but if the deal wasnt with me, it woulda been with someone else.

Thanks everyone :devil: