Will Stewart be back sooner or later?

Well, Zeek. I assume you are talking about not watching the 450 class. Cause the 250 class is just damn good racing right now.

Zeek is actually loving the 250's. I hope Tomac smacks 'em all down. At this point, Zeek is torn between Bagget and Barcia. He likes KTM's, but he doesn't want a German winning the championship. He's racist like that.

Zeek is actually loving the 250's. I hope Tomac smacks 'em all down. At this point, Zeek is torn between Bagget and Barcia. He likes KTM's, but he doesn't want a German winning the championship. He's racist like that.

Hating a German isn't racist but I get the point

Barcia looked like he was holding back the tears on the podium after the 2nd moto. I like Tomac and would take him every time over WhaWha Barcia

Barcia reminds me of this little shit. He can dish it out but he can't take it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtqvvfRIEKs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Edited by meyermetal
  • Like 1

Did you watch the races last year? He melted down mid season and again at the MXON

Kinda like the second moto. Only time will tell

I agree. If I were a betting man, I'd put my money on Tomac. That kid has all the heart and definitely the stamina. I want to see him do well.

I hope Stewart is back soon. We were in the pits when he rode through after the first moto, he had his helmet off and man he looked like he was hurting bad! I'm a Dungey fan but I want to see some good racing, dont want to see him run away with it. Alessi looked great but he always fades as Dungey (or anyone else behind him) starts to turn up the heat. The riding styles between those two could no be more different, fun to watch.....