Aussie Riders ?

Australia

Hi guys, Melbournes East

Cairns, FNQ

south Aust. too. 00 WR40OF

Fraser Coast QUEENSLANDER

XR250

Newcastle NSW. Looking for someone to ride through mount sugarloaf and the watagans with. PM me

South coast Wa here, Albany has some killer tracks anyone else round these parts?

Kiwi living on the mornington peninsula victoria

Condolences to the family and country of Christopher Lane age 23. Christopher was shot to death in my community on friday by three kids ages 15, 16, and 17. He and his girlfriend of 4 years that is from my home town had returned from Australia on tuesday where they had spent the summer.  He was here to play baseball at East Central College in Ada,Okla. He was shot while jogging for no reason other than they saw him jogging by and decided to shoot him. Christopher jogged every day. He was a great young man with a bright future ahead. He will be missed by everyone here that knew him. The city I live in is devastated by this random act of violence. We are a small community and Christopher will never be forgotten and always in our prayers. He certainly will be a loss for the country of Australia. Words will never express our sorrow for his family and country. THEIR WILL BE JUSTICE FOR CHRISTOPHER

Bundy

Condolences to the family and country of Christopher Lane age 23. Christopher was shot to death in my community on friday by three kids ages 15, 16, and 17. He and his girlfriend of 4 years that is from my home town had returned from Australia on tuesday where they had spent the summer.  He was here to play baseball at East Central College in Ada,Okla. He was shot while jogging for no reason other than they saw him jogging by and decided to shoot him. Christopher jogged every day. He was a great young man with a bright future ahead. He will be missed by everyone here that knew him. The city I live in is devastated by this random act of violence. We are a small community and Christopher will never be forgotten and always in our prayers. He certainly will be a loss for the country of Australia. Words will never express our sorrow for his family and country. THEIR WILL BE JUSTICE FOR CHRISTOPHER

Kind and thoughtfull yzdaddy

Edited by Fishin Scott

Another for Newcastle! yz250 rider, only 15 but hit me up if you can come ride with me, don't have a trailer haha! but awesome area to ride right up my street!

I'm in brissy. I just bought an '09 rmz450. My first bike. Never really riden before. Should be fun to watch. I need some pointers. Will be "riding" Northside and pine forests I'd say. Hit me up.

I`m in toonsville , ha ha

XR4 Pilot from Brissy

Wollongong NSW

Pattaya Thailand

Pattaya Thailand

:excuseme:

Victoria, Bunyip. (30mins from Pakenham) KTM 450 rider.

Edited by Adrian_94

Moss Vale nsw!

Central coast n.s.w