had the backyard track redone ***GOPRO FOOTAGE***

That looks absolutely amazing, I'm so jealous, especially since that's a backyard track!

Beautiful! Hope I can have a track like that one day. Mind if I ask what a track like that costs? Did they provide the dirt and everything for a set price?

Edited by BDubb106

Beautiful! Hope I can have a track like that one day. Mind if I ask what a track like that costs? Did they provide the dirt and everything for a set price?

We've never had to have any dirt brought in we get everything from scraping with the dozer. The price is all in from how far you are from him and what kind of track you're looking at getting...he's out of new york

Cool... thanks for the info. I dont have the land to do anything like this right now but have always been interested. The misses and myself have been talking about purchasing a farm next year or the year after (couple hundred acres) and I want to have something along these lines built. Nothing extremely crazy but something that will keep my interest and be fun and safe for me and my buddies, as well as to get my kids into the sport when the time comes.

Cool... thanks for the info. I dont have the land to do anything like this right now but have always been interested. The misses and myself have been talking about purchasing a farm next year or the year after (couple hundred acres) and I want to have something along these lines built. Nothing extremely crazy but something that will keep my interest and be fun and safe for me and my buddies, as well as to get my kids into the sport when the time comes.

Wow couple hundred acres you really could do something with that haha sounds awesome though..we have just a little over 33 acres probably 25 or so open

Very nice track!!

Need a ride'n buddy let me know and I'm there!!

I'm a "G" class rider:)

I'd love to race the g-class HdCp on that track?!??1

I'd give ya a good for your money. I'm stepping up from H class soon. That track looks perfect for me (us).

:devil:

But really: I often day-dream what it would be like to have something like that outside the garage door. Mine is pretty dang good if I do say so myself (backyardtrackthread). But to have a dozer and land and time and money for it. My abilities woudld grow into it NP.

SaWeeeet.

Awesome track. Do you have something to grade the track with?

Awesome track. Do you have something to grade the track with?

we used too we're looking at some tillage stuff right now and a water truck cuz my 500 gallon tank right now doesn't do a thing

this is just as nice as the public track i went to last week....

im jealous...

this is just as nice as the public track i went to last week....

im jealous...

Ha... this is better than our public tracks.

Cant watch the video it says "this video is private" whats up with that?

Are you kidding me, this is a dream. Video says private though? ?? Can't watch

Thats a better track than most of our race tracks.. Jealous isn't the word

Please open up video to all.

I would love to watch, track is epic... my buddies track is nice, but not that nice

Please open up video to all.

I would love to watch, track is epic... my buddies track is nice, but not that nice

It's public again everybody