Just a little hit in my woods

Built a small double/hip in my woods today. only took a few minutes in the bobcat, and was hella fun. WHY do gopro vids downsize everything lol.

I took a long break from riding around last july or august when I sold my rm250 to my buddy, and just picked the ktm up about 4 weeks or so ago. Feels good to be back, still really really rusty, but thats alright. Dirt is so much more fun than street riding, for any of you who consider SWITCHING from dirt to get a street bike like I did, DO NOT DO IT. Either do both, or stay on the dirt. Dont get me wrong, I love street riding, but dirt is just one hell of a lot more fun. Thanks for watching, comment please =) and if you live in new york, come ride! 18 acres here, and a lot more trails in the area with some jumps built randomly around the area

Edited by dhbb05

Good stuff! Looks fun! I also hate how my GoPro vids make jumps look small, hills look tame, rocks look smaller, etc.

Exactly! The braking bumps , which you can hear in the second vid, dont even look like they're there. and i groomed them in the morning with the bobcat. my property is rougher than the local track on practice days