Rampart Range 6-24

Colorado

UPDATE 6/23:

Riding all Sunday 6/24.

9:00 AM to at least 5 if not 6 or 7.

Leaving Castle Rock around 8:00ish.

Planning on parking somewhere on Jackson's Creek Road, as well as bringing an few extra gallons of gas. Did I say I want to ride all damn day long? But I'm probably going to take a break around 1-3 just because I expect it's gonna be hot as hell out even at 8000 feet.

Edited by RampartStalker

Sounds like fun man, but I'm overdue for some track time the next few weeks!

If the parts come in and I can get the bike fixed by then I may join you!

I am up for riding Friday afternoon and might bring someone with me. Jared let me know your plans as the day gets closer. Skeleton sounds fun, but not sure if the guy riding with me will be up for it. He just getting back on a bike after a 15+ year hiatus. Rode with him yesterday at Rampart and he was riding good.

A coworker of mine got sick so now I have to cover his trip to Orlando this coming week, meaning I won't be back in town until Friday night :ride:

So enjoy riding on Friday, I know I won't! :devil: But I'm still game for Saturday.

Jared,

Are you still planing on riding Rampart tomorrow? Me and a friend will be up there tomorrow. Planning on parking in that first area off of Jackson Creek, think it is the 788 trail that starts right there. Was thinking around 8:30-9:00. Let me know.

Terence

A coworker of mine got sick so now I have to cover his trip to Orlando this coming week, meaning I won't be back in town until Friday night :ride:

So enjoy riding on Friday, I know I won't! :devil: But I'm still game for Saturday.

Sorry Terence my flight back to Denver yesterday got delayed so I didn't get home till about 9 and instead of switching over my rims, changing oil and airfilter, etc., so I could ride today...I opted to spend time with my girlfriend who I hadn't seen for 2 weeks.

I wish I would have seen your post here, I've just been so busy with work (traveling) and moving out of my apartment. If I would have seen this earlier, I probably would have gotten all that done last night and ridden with you today. I'm getting all that work done today and riding all tomorrow...I'm even planning on bringing some extra gas.