Stewart's wristwatch

I may be a little late here but is that really a watch on bubba's arm while racing? Cant one of his crew members wear one instead and then use the pit board to tell js7 what timeit is? Does he have a hot pocket in the oven or something?

I dont care how much money oakley is dishing out, a watch should not be allowed on track. That thing is simply a hazzard to other riders and to bubba himself. Does anyone else wear one?

I may be a little late here but is that really a watch on bubba's arm while racing? Cant one of his crew members wear one instead and then use the pit board to tell js7 what timeit is? Does he have a hot pocket in the oven or something?

I dont care how much money oakley is dishing out, a watch should not be allowed on track. That thing is simply a hazzard to other riders and to bubba himself. Does anyone else wear one?

They are riding dirt bikes at ridiculous speeds with footpegs sticking out, wheels with spokes turning at high rpm, heavy chain whipping around sprockets and we are worred about a wrist watch being a safety hazard? Seriously? If you looking to hate on JS7 you gotta do better than that!

• Like 8

Ya somebody pull that chain off of K-roc. If he looses that off his neck it could get caught up in someones chain. Pull everyones bling. Hell pull the sunglasses off the mechanics they could fall on the track and cause a flat.

I should of put LOL after mine.

That watch is invaluable to James. If you look closely you can see it tells him when his next scheduled dirt nap is.

• Like 9

They are riding dirt bikes at ridiculous speeds with footpegs sticking out, wheels with spokes turning at high rpm, heavy chain whipping around sprockets and we are worred about a wrist watch being a safety hazard? Seriously? If you looking to hate on JS7 you gotta do better than that!

Chains, pegs, wheels, etc. are all necessary for the bike to go. A wrist watch is not, and is just one more extraneous glass and metal thing to have out on the track. Seriously. Though, if it is a heart rate monitor like someone said i guess that is not so bad. Does anyone else wear one, i am unsure?

Chains, pegs, wheels, etc. are all necessary for the bike to go. A wrist watch is not, and is just one more extraneous glass and metal thing to have out on the track. Seriously. Though, if it is a heart rate monitor like someone said i guess that is not so bad. Does anyone else wear one, i am unsure?

so a watch is bad but a heart rate monitor isn't? aren't they just as dangerous? i mean last year they took out what zero people? that is just insane! someone needs to stop him before he kills someone! a flipping watch... NO NEED FOR THAT $HIT!
  • Like 2

Wow......

• Like 1

Hah, I'm sure James is losing all kinds of sleep over what's being discussed here.

Do we not have anything better to talk about?

I guess we should all ditch the camelbaks when we go trail riding; might get a strap caught and get sucked into the motorcycle!!!

Edited by RedRider31
  • Like 1

Hah, I'm sure James is losing all kinds of sleep over what's being discussed here.

Do we not have anything better to talk about?

I guess we should all ditch the camelbaks when we go trail riding; might get a strap caught and get sucked into the motorcycle!!!

Could crash and put the water spout thru a lip or something

Have none of you guys ever worked in a machine shop? Or shot hoops with guys that have watches on? It is simply stupid to wear one to go race an ama national.

a little diff! the jersey and pants are more likely to get caught on something. don't be ridiculous! show one instants where a watch on a dirt bike is or even could be the cause for injury or even just the crash! come on... get something better to cry about with him!!!

Have none of you guys ever worked in a machine shop? Or shot hoops with guys that have watches on? It is simply stupid to wear one to go race an ama national.

You keep digging yourself out of that hole. There is no way in an AMA National that a watch will cause an issue. There is more danger from goggles being tossed in a mud race and that is not even an issue.

I have never noticed James with something on his wrist while racing but I have seen others and they are not watches they are heart rate monitors

And here is a good look at his left wrist....most wear it on that hand...and I don't see anything

Stewart-Thundar-valley-Small1.png

• Like 3