How Much Could I Sell This Bike For: 96 KTM 300mxc

Don't know it this is the right place to put this post.

The bike is a 1996 KTM 300 MXC it has about 10-12 hours on new top end runs strong, chain and sprockets are ok, tires are descent, plastics are a little beat up/ have white stretch marks but no cracks or many scratches except for rear fender, tank shrouds are good, seat has a rip near the rear on the side I'm going to patch it up with some vinyl repair I live in Minnesota, USA. I've looked in some classifieds and haven't found a bike to compare it to. Thanks

dirtbike598-1.jpg

dirtbike599-1.jpg

dirtbike591-1.jpg

dirtbike590-1.jpg

dirtbike601.jpg

dirtbike600-1.jpg

dirtbike593-1.jpg

dirtbike592-1.jpg

dirtbike595.jpg

dirtbike602.jpg

see what other similar year and similar size bikes are going for in your area. how much bikes a few years newer are going for. not sure about your area, but in Socal, i think 1200-1500 would be too much. there are plenty of 250 2 strokes that are 5+ years newer that fall into that price range. but my area has no shortage of good used bikes. i see 96 and 97 300s and 360s for less than a 1000 around here, and if they are more than that, i see them for sale for a LONG time. i would check for comparable year 250s in your area and match them or maybe a hundred bucks more. maybe someone out there is looking for something that is different than everyone else.

I just sold a 1997 300 MXC in similar condition for $1000.00. I started at $1200.00 so we both had some negotiating room, I really didn't need to move the bike that bad and could of held out for another $100.00 or so but thought we both got a fair deal.