wow

:yawn: its over a year old... been posted about 6 times here.

If you're gonna post a video thats NOT yours, have a look see at the date before posting! :devil:

Is there a rule somewhere that states this?? From what ive read theres 3 rules,no nudity,,pg13,and no promoting yourself..I dont live on here so sorry if i dont troll for hours to see if i can post a vid or not..Just thought it was cool..Why have a vid section if ya get scolded for posting stuff??

• Like 2

Why have a vid section if ya get scolded for posting stuff??

Umm, make your own video's then post them? I mean, thats why the video/photo section exists. I don't think anyone expects you to surf youtube or vimeo and find kool videos to post here. If that were the case, every thread would be the same kool videos over and over and over again.

Anyway, just a word to the wise, if your gonna post videos that you didn't make, just check the date on them first. I find videos that are more then 48 hours old, are already posted here.

That way, you don't have to waste the time building a thread and copy/pasting the video link into it. You can just do a search, find the thread here and comment about it. :devil:

Edited by tye1138

I haven't seen the video, and I enjoyed watching it. Thank you for posting it here. You have to keep in mind that Tye sits at home every night and watches videos of himself ride the peewee track in 2nd gear before jumping on the forum and telling everybody their business and what they should be doing. He has few fans on the forum here, so pardon his insecurities. And..he spells "cool" with a "k". WOW, indeed.

Edited by NaPaul
  • Like 1

well,ive posted videos i made,got scolded for opening two seperate threads(big friggin deal)..And i read the rules and im stickin by them..It says pics& video!!?? Wether you made it or stumbled on it on you tube or vimeo and thought itd be cool to share--ITS ALREADY BEEN POSTED!!! Friggin WAAAA..Come on man,why be SO serious?? Its just a forum,nobodys like trying to hurt ya or anything?? I mean read tyes bio,,SERIOUSLY?? Quit taking everything so serious,youll live longer!! Im here for friends and fun,lay off BRO..

• Like 1

well,ive posted videos i made,got scolded for opening two seperate threads(big friggin deal)..And i read the rules and im stickin by them..It says pics& video!!?? Wether you made it or stumbled on it on you tube or vimeo and thought itd be cool to share--ITS ALREADY BEEN POSTED!!! Friggin WAAAA..Come on man,why be SO serious?? Its just a forum,nobodys like trying to hurt ya or anything?? I mean read tyes bio,,SERIOUSLY?? Quit taking everything so serious,youll live longer!! Im here for friends and fun,lay off BRO..

If you're here for fun, lighten up... No need to get all agro, defensive teenager on us. :devil:

Not everybody that critiques your posts is trying to be d!ck to you. Like it, or not, somebody will say something if you shotgun blast the video section with a bunch of videos that have been out for awhile.

Edited by RedRider31