Who you got for MXON from USA?

Dungey is the obvious choice. I wouldnt even hesitate to take Alessi on my MXoN team. He can do damage to the rest of the field with a few of his patent starts and will most likely be able to run the pace of the rest of the field with the exception of RD5. Barcia would probably be the best choice for the 450 team seeing as he has proven he can haul ass on the 450 unless JS7 gets his shit together but your still placing your results on a roll of the dice.

Baggett will destroy the 250 class, hes the best in the world as of now for sure!

Edited by BDubb106
  • Like 1

this isn't the same Bagget of a year ago. He is way more consistent and his experience level has obviously grown substantially. Barcia on a 450 is also a great pick, he proved last year he can run with Dungey on a 450 for the most part. He held him off for pretty much the whole moto at Unadilla. Alessi wouldn't be a bad pick either but he's never run close enough to Dungey in comparison to Barcia. But if Bubba gets it together next week and wins some more moto's yet this year he deserves to go considering he was leading the points before he got hurt. I guess our choices this year are pretty darn good. Ought to be a snoozer at the MX of Nations this year for sure.

• Like 1

It's a sand track isn't it?????

Yeah, it's a sand track. I don't think we will win as easily as some think, but I do think we will win. Alessi is a good pick as well, I just think Barcia is a little faster than Alessi. Baggetts fastest lap in moto 2 yesterday was faster than Dungeys. Baggetts average lap time was faster also. Thats awesome on a track like Red Bud with such a horse power disadvantage. Baggett is starting to look like RV did on that PC 250 outdoors.

Yes it is a sand track and many Euros think that is the difference, because they have some weird notion that Mericans cannot ride sand as well. The thing they forget is that many tracks scattered around this country are sand or a composition of sand, as well as practicing in sand laden areas to prepare.

Herlings is probably the best sand rider in the world but he can't win the MXON by himself.

Really? have you paid attention to MX2? he cannot keep Roczen in sight most of the time , and we all know where KR fits in the overall MXDN picture.

BTW the best sand rider is the world is RC,, then I would put RD right behind RC.

• Like 1

Really? have you paid attention to MX2? he cannot keep Roczen in sight most of the time , and we all know where KR fits in the overall MXDN picture.

BTW the best sand rider is the world is RC,, then I would put RD right behind RC.

Herlings is a year behind Roczen as a pro if i'm not mistaken. I'm pretty sure Herlings beat Roczen in the sand last year and they're not racing against each other this year. I'm not saying Herlings is the best rider in the world, just in the sand. As far as RD being the fastest in the sand, I guess we will see.

Check it out...

http://www.fim-live.com/en/sport/motocross-mx1mx2/events/sport-event-detail/item/event/fim-mx1mx2-motocross-world-championships-belgiumbelgique/