Sign in to follow this  

2011 KX250F Bogging under load

Today I was riding my 2011 KX250F and it was bogging whenever I hit the throttle, the filter is clean, the oil is fresh, I cant find out what it is. HELP

Don't listen to the dumbass above me, he has no idea what he's talking about, lets start here, did it do this the previous ride?

Don't listen to the dumbass above me, he has no idea what he's talking about, lets start here, did it do this the previous ride?

Alright lets see what you have to say.

"did it do this the previous ride"

Yeah thats a lot better help then what I gave him :)

Today I was riding my 2011 KX250F and it was bogging whenever I hit the throttle, the filter is clean, the oil is fresh, I cant find out what it is. HELP

First advise is to change the plug. What octane you are running? anything below 91 causes bogging. Normally most common problem with these bikes is the TPS, but that normally causes starting and stalling. Did you add any performance items? Some pipes require ECU reprogramming. Depending on the hours I would have the Valves checked if the simple stuff doesn't work.

i was going to say tps, but theres something called troubleshooting you dumb &%$#@!.

Check TPS first, then move on to fuel pump.

Hey guys sorry for not answering or thanking you for the responses sooner, it was that sensor that a few of you mentioned, Thanks!

Hey guys sorry for not answering or thanking you for the responses sooner, it was that sensor that a few of you mentioned, Thanks!

Where do i send the bill too???? LOL

Alright lets see what you have to say.

"did it do this the previous ride"

Yeah thats a lot better help then what I gave him :)

it is a lot better the original map would never bog. everyone who has a fuel injected bike that has something wrong think they need to remap it. the stock map just isnt the best it would never cause something to run poorly enough to bog.