Clutch torque specs needed - Quadzilla

Hey guys, wasn't sure if this was the right location but couldn't really find a better one. Have an 87 LT500 that I am doing some clutch work on. Took the clutches out to inspect and clean up the grooves in the basket. I am looking in my shop manual and it doesn't give any torque specs for the clutch disc bolts. I know they are probably pretty low as they are not that big of a bolt, but would like some idea. Anyone have any thoughts???

2147412730052265183S600x600Q85.jpg

Hey guys, wasn't sure if this was the right location but couldn't really find a better one. Have an 87 LT500 that I am doing some clutch work on. Took the clutches out to inspect and clean up the grooves in the basket. I am looking in my shop manual and it doesn't give any torque specs for the clutch disc bolts. I know they are probably pretty low as they are not that big of a bolt, but would like some idea. Anyone have any thoughts???

On my CR500 I just snugged them down, and then a little more. I'm sure you could find something on quadracer hq. Yer anti-virus will flip out, but the site is fine. Just so ya know if you go there.

On my CR500 I just snugged them down, and then a little more. I'm sure you could find something on quadracer hq. Yer anti-virus will flip out, but the site is fine. Just so ya know if you go there.

Thanks for the reply. I am guessing they don't need to be super tight as they are always under the load of the springs once snugged up.

Yeah, I went to the site once and it said "virus" on my screen so I just bailed out. Maybe I'll check it out again.