cr125 supermoto plated

ok so i went to pick up a 98 cr125 yesterday and as i was getting the title transfered the guy at the notery asked for my insurance card. i was confused by this and he said the title is an MC not MSO so its already considered a street bike because of the MC title so i dont need to go through all that hassle trying to jump through hoops to make it street legal. all i have to do is put lights on and get insurance my point is would it be practical to mke it a supermoto for around town or should i just make it a duel sport so i can jump from trail to trail?

• 1 month later...

ok so i went to pick up a 98 cr125 yesterday and as i was getting the title transfered the guy at the notery asked for my insurance card. i was confused by this and he said the title is an MC not MSO so its already considered a street bike because of the MC title so i dont need to go through all that hassle trying to jump through hoops to make it street legal. all i have to do is put lights on and get insurance my point is would it be practical to mke it a supermoto for around town or should i just make it a duel sport so i can jump from trail to trail?

OMG how the hell? Ive been fantasizing about making my 00' cr125 street legal in PA forever now and am prepared to drop tons of money into it haha. My downfall is that i dont have a title or bill of sale though so idk what id have to do ( waiting for someone from the dmv to call me back)

Its not looking good for me though, but IMO id get a set of sumo rims and tires, the obvious legal stuff, and keep your dirt tire for some serious weekend trips or whatever. Your lucky man, if your ever looking to sell a legal 125, im your guy lol

• 2 months later...