250C Sketchiness ***BIKE RODE INTO POND***

This is definitely the worst its been in years. Open C actually had a few quick kids in it, but 250C was a straight farmboy goon fest.

This why I'm trying to get our track into the neighboring D23 and ditch D16 ?:D

Edited by The J-ROD

This is definitely the worst its been in years. Open C actually had a few quick kids in it, but 250C was a straight farmboy goon fest.

This why I'm trying to get our track into the neighboring D23 and ditch D16 ?:D

Is there a D class where you are??

That's what you get when you race in Wisconsin where the celebrating starts BEFORE the race! :D

Yup, hungover from the big party we had the night before :D

Is there a D class where you are??

D16 doesn't offer it as a regular class. I'll make sure to show this video at the district meeting this fall though ??

Wow... that makes some of the small town county fairs look professional, but it is a cool track. I rode there one of the last days of the 2011 season.

You should see the small town county fair that happened 15 min down the road 2 nights prior. They couldn't keep an ambulance at the track and they had 2!

I re-did the entire track this spring, its far better now than last fall. New elevation added, bigger jumps, more variety, wider, etc. Come up and check it out again this fall, we're tentatively planning on a organized practice weekend September 22/23.

Edited by The J-ROD

We had the same problem at the county fair... kept having to pause races until one of the ambulances returned. A lot of them were quads too.

I would like to get back up there, but I was only there for work a few weeks (in Chippewa Falls) that double table double table progression was fun.