Sign in to follow this  

250C Sketchiness ***BIKE RODE INTO POND***

NOT MY VIDEO

Found this funny video, hope you havent seen it:

! Edited by Woody R
  • Like 4

I'm embarrassed to say that is my track this goon fest went down on!

I don't know if it's the area or what. The C class here is no where near as destructive or downright goony as that. I was blown away watching that.

• Like 2

This is definitely the worst its been in years. Open C actually had a few quick kids in it, but 250C was a straight farmboy goon fest.

This why I'm trying to get our track into the neighboring D23 and ditch D16 :):D

Edited by The J-ROD

great video... and good thing he got a bad start or else we wouldnt have had the pleasure of watching all those great crashes..lol

I was at that race actually, just in the 450 c. saw the whole thing.. kinda funny. =D

This is definitely the worst its been in years. Open C actually had a few quick kids in it, but 250C was a straight farmboy goon fest.

This why I'm trying to get our track into the neighboring D23 and ditch D16 :):D

Is there a D class where you are??

That's what you get when you race in Wisconsin where the celebrating starts BEFORE the race! :)

Wow... that makes some of the small town county fairs look professional, but it is a cool track. I rode there one of the last days of the 2011 season.

Wow that was a great..................track! Riders.............not so much.

Fantastic video. Clearly illustrates the excillerating insanity of racing dirtbikes.

That's what you get when you race in Wisconsin where the celebrating starts BEFORE the race! :D

Yup, hungover from the big party we had the night before :D

Is there a D class where you are??

D16 doesn't offer it as a regular class. I'll make sure to show this video at the district meeting this fall though :):lol:

Wow... that makes some of the small town county fairs look professional, but it is a cool track. I rode there one of the last days of the 2011 season.

You should see the small town county fair that happened 15 min down the road 2 nights prior. They couldn't keep an ambulance at the track and they had 2!

I re-did the entire track this spring, its far better now than last fall. New elevation added, bigger jumps, more variety, wider, etc. Come up and check it out again this fall, we're tentatively planning on a organized practice weekend September 22/23.

Edited by The J-ROD

We had the same problem at the county fair... kept having to pause races until one of the ambulances returned. A lot of them were quads too.

I would like to get back up there, but I was only there for work a few weeks (in Chippewa Falls) that double table double table progression was fun.