skf bushing

i double check on this. i got priliminary parts for testing. they haven't been 'officially' packed at that tiem so i don't know about the current packiging.

I'll find out - don't want to provide wrong info (which i might have already done ? )

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Anymore news on these fork bushes? Has anybody done much testing with them?

I received some today and the Teflon coating on the inside is quite rough. Much rougher than KYB, new WP or some aftermarket brands.

Why so rough?

Anymore news on these fork bushes? Has anybody done much testing with them?

I received some today and the Teflon coating on the inside is quite rough. Much rougher than KYB, new WP or some aftermarket brands.

Why so rough?

I personally think they're subpar but that's my opinion and this past years experience with customer comeback with VERY sticky forks. In every instance I've installed a KYB bush and no more problems. I only have a few left and will prob just trash them. I don't think you can beat the KYB bushings. For Showas I use OEM or the all balls which are actually pretty good. WP and KYB I use the KYB's.

I personally think they're subpar but that's my opinion and this past years experience with customer comeback with VERY sticky forks.

Are you saying that you fitted the Innteck bushes to customers forks and they came back complaining of VERY sticky forks?

Yes indeed and upon removal the bushings literally feel like very rough sandpaper

Thanks DS. This confirms my initial thoughts of not using or stocking them.

Didn't Jer help test and develop these? Normally he is on the ball, how could he have missed the mark so much?

I've talked with Jeremy and Kelvin from csr and they both say these are superior to any other bushing.

I highly respect both of their opinions but I have absolutely ZERO luck with the things.

I mean to watch Slaven's video on them you would think they were the holy grail.

The kyb's to me are the holy grail!!

Dealer on these things aren't cheap either

I mean to watch Slaven's video on them you would think they were the holy grail.

Slaven's does talk about the chamfer on the edge of the bush, but all of the other bushes I currently have in stock also have this chamfer, so I see no benefit there.

He spends most of time talking about the packaging of the bushes. This to me, highlights the fact that he has very little to say about the bush on a technical level....