lethalweapon100

What's the most ridiculous thing you've heard a non rider/less expirenced rider say?

My friend who has no clue about motorcycles, sat on my bike and ask me how it start. I tell him kick down on the kick start. He kicked down on the shifter instead.

• Like 2

Today I was at my neighbor( cousins) shop( I work there to learn how to do the stuff an he pays me) a guy brings in a 1969 Honda trail 90 or CT90 had a loncin 125cc 4spd man. Clutch motor mounted on it. He wanted to restore it to original condition. I simply replied with. "Wat Linda bike?" He says ct90 so I say "wat kinda motor". He says 125. I say think about it. He takes 2-3 minutes bustin his brain about this then finally goes. Ohh ok just original with aftermarket engine. I said okay boss can do. Lol I was ashamed..

Ha that was awesome!

someone has got to find this guy and get some more

someone has got to find this guy and get some more

Honestly I think he's kind of "special" so you can't hate on him to much

This car. All doors ripped off. One tire changed to a donut with the original still there. Graffiti'd up. As soon as we approached it, some dogs started barking, so we scrambled.

I'm trying to figure out how this pertains to the topic.

Im reasonably sure it was meant to be posted in the weirdest/creepiest things youve found while riding thread..

• Like 1

Im reasonably sure it was meant to be posted in the weirdest/creepiest things youve found while riding thread..

I thought the same exact thing.

someone I know has an early ktm 125 motorcross, which is on the closer side of being good for the dump. says it'll blow my XR200 away goin up a steep rocky hill. keep dreaming :ride:

• Like 1

I want a 250 2t cuz 125's are for &%$#@!.

LOL. If you can rip a 125, then you are a real man. Anybody can hit the triples if they are on a 250 2t. And this is coming from a guy who rides a 250 2t. When I hit a triple, it is no big deal. When a 125 hits it, you know that they are a ballsy mf.

Edited by dirtjumpordie
  • Like 4

I know this guy whos never used a torque wrench. He's replaced the top end on his cr 250 4 times. Always has troubles afterwords, I wonder why?

• Like 1

I know this guy whos never used a torque wrench. He's replaced the top end on his cr 250 4 times. Always has troubles afterwords, I wonder why?

I've never replaced a top end and I knew that.

Whoopsies. lol. I have never used a torque wrench or had any problems with my top end rebuilds. I just know not to torque the F out of it, and I know not to let it be loose. I would probably use one for case-reassembally though. I have not done a case split in my life yet, however.

• Like 1

Whoopsies. lol. I have never used a torque wrench or had any problems with my top end rebuilds. I just know not to torque the F out of it, and I know not to let it be loose. I would probably use one for case-reassembally though. I have not done a case split in my life yet, however.

well cases are generally just 6mm bolts, so the torque number is never too high. (somewhere like 12 absolute max) and thats about the peak output of an electric impact, never used anything for that for putting cases together. but topends and clutch baskets and stuff like that i do use a torque wrench for.