lethalweapon100

What's the most ridiculous thing you've heard a non rider/less expirenced rider say?

Going to bump this.

I had just bought a new pair of black sidi crossfire srs.

And I met a friend(really gorgeous chick) and her boyfriend right outside the shop, she asks me what I've bought and I showed them the boots and she goes "I'll let you &%$#@! me right here right now if you'll wear those"

I'm like "what?"

Her boyfriend says "no f-ing way", she looks at him and replies "well you aint got nothing to do with this", she was deadserious.

And they started fighting like crazy so I left.

That might be the most random thing I have ever heard.

• Like 5

Oh my gosh i know someone who is just like that. instead of no fear it should be no brains. And when ever he fails at something he goes well you know that i cant im a dirt bike rider. he is has only been riding for 2 months and trys to act like he can keep up with us offroad. he is nice kid but when he says stuff like that it bugs the crap out of me

Yeah, it sounds like is just excited to have a bike, and is playing the role of a what he thinks all dirtbikers are like. It really shows what non-riders actually think about us riders. They think we are "no fear" faggots who just suck at life and do dumb shit on motorcycles. They do not understand the physicaly demands, the calculated risk, and the sheer skills that it takes. They never last long in the sport, they never do well at it, and they never know anything about the sport. The funny thing is that they Effin brag it up to everybody all the time. "Yeah brah I went to the track and I was doing supermans there like every lap and nobody else was, like WOW am I really that good at motocross already?!". Their attempts at motocross are short lived and they always spend their entire riding career (2 years maximum) making the sport look like a joke to outsiders because they brag too much and act like meat-heads.

Edited by dirtjumpordie

Yah i totaly agree. When ever i try to tell people the physically and mentally challenges of a riding dirt bikes they always say what is so hard about pulling the throttle back and sitting on a bike.This just sets me off whenever some one says that. they do not understand the determination and skill it takes.

• Like 1

Yah i totaly agree. When ever i try to tell people the physically and mentally challenges of a riding dirt bikes they always say what is so hard about pulling the throttle back and sitting on a bike.This just sets me off whenever some one says that. they do not understand the determination and skill it takes.

Holy crap dude I hear that all the time. I've only been riding dirt bikes for about 2 years but I was racing/riding quads since I was 7. But I'm really happy I changed to 2 wheels so much fun!

Holy crap dude I hear that all the time. I've only been riding dirt bikes for about 2 years but I was racing/riding quads since I was 7. But I'm really happy I changed to 2 wheels so much fun!

You used to ride quads? I think there has to be some sort of infraction you should recieve on here for that or something. Idk. At least you are clean now haha. Just messing with you. But for real.. Bikes > Quads. Quads ruin everything!

• Like 1

You used to ride quads? I think there has to be some sort of infraction you should recieve on here for that or something. Idk. At least you are clean now haha. Just messing with you. But for real.. Bikes > Quads. Quads ruin everything!

Well I still like quads cause I'm pretty fast on the track with them. But I prefer dirt bikes now.

Yeah im not gonna lie, i occasionally ride quads. But ive never owned one. I usually use my friends polaris 500 for starting new trails. Also ive used a quad to pull my deer out of the woods once. Also i rented one one time since i was 5 hours away from my bike. That was completely off topic so allow me to say something on topic. The other day i was bringing home my new ktm 150 xc. A guy in the parking lot was like, wow what did that set you back? Like 2k? I laughed and said, "add on roughly 5k to that." he made the face everyone does when they here how much these things can cost nowadays. He said "you can get a quad for less than 3k and there more useful in every way." i pretty much said have a good day, and left. I could tell he had no idea what he was talking about.

Yeah im not gonna lie, i occasionally ride quads. But ive never owned one. I usually use my friends polaris 500 for starting new trails. Also ive used a quad to pull my deer out of the woods once. Also i rented one one time since i was 5 hours away from my bike. That was completely off topic so allow me to say something on topic. The other day i was bringing home my new ktm 150 xc. A guy in the parking lot was like, wow what did that set you back? Like 2k? I laughed and said, "add on roughly 5k to that." he made the face everyone does when they here how much these things can cost nowadays. He said "you can get a quad for less than 3k and there more useful in every way." i pretty much said have a good day, and left. I could tell he had no idea what he was talking about.

Are you going to change your screen name to orangeisbest now?

• Like 1

A friend of mine told me that running 110 octane premix from my dirtbike in my car would probably blow the engine up.. I believed he used the phrase "and then BOOOOUUM goes the engine from runnng that gas".. riiggghhttt because everybody knows that good fuel with oil mixed in is terrible for any and all engines...The worst part is that he claims to be some sort of a car expert/guru.

The same kid who told me that 110 will explode my car engine, with a bang no less: He came riding at and near my house one day. While riding at an abandoned farm dealio that was near a couple fun jumps, decided to jump his dirtbike off of a concrete elevation change without even looking at the landing before he did it. We had not even started riding that day. He just insisted on getting on his bike before gearing up and then went and spontaniously did that. It was not even near the truck. He rode right back there and did it almost first thing as if it was planned out. I told him not to even start his bike without his gear on, but he insisted on doing some amazing stunts with no gear on while aboard his 1993 yz250 that he insisted was actually a 2001. What a serious moron. The best part was that he had never been there before and was not wearing any type of gear. Just a T-shirt and bluejeans with tennis shoes on. So he crashes into a scrap metal pile that was in his blind landing that he had never bothered to look at. I drove his dumb ass to the hospital, and he still thinks that he is the man for having "NO FEAR" for the one summer that he had a dirtbike (He sold it 8 months after the crash, but has not ridden since the crash). (He is a relatively fat kid with not much brain power, but talks way too much and thinks he is hard core at everything that he even thinks about doing). A week after the incident, he got a sticker "custom made!" for his bike that says "NO FEAR" and the only other thing on this sticker besides that amazing phrase is the monster energy logo. He called me the day he got it and told me to drive over to his house so I could check it out. I looked at it, he told me that the crash inspired his decision to get the sticker, and I did not know what to say. He was dead to me at that point. Once he sold his bike I just quit talking to him. &%$#@! it. I do not want to associate with that. That is the exact opposite of what human beings should be like.

I am pretty sure that shit like that is why the aliens wont talk to us

:lol::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well stated!

• Like 1

I ride, my dad doesnt, i tell him how i corner and use front brakes as oppose to back brakes sometimes and he looks me in the eye and tells me il flip over.

My girlfriend always asks why im so sore/tired after a long day of riding my bike . "It has a motor doesnt it do all the work" yahh shes a keeper

• Like 1

A so called motorcross pro telling me his bike had 18 inches of travel. Ya and then he woke up. And he was about 5 ft. tall.

My girlfriend always asks why im so sore/tired after a long day of riding my bike . "It has a motor doesnt it do all the work" yahh shes a keeper

1. &%$#@! the bitch

2. slap the bitch

3. dump the bitch

:thumbsup:

• Like 2

Going to bump this.

I had just bought a new pair of black sidi crossfire srs.

And I met a friend(really gorgeous chick) and her boyfriend right outside the shop, she asks me what I've bought and I showed them the boots and she goes "I'll let you &%$#@! me right here right now if you'll wear those"

I'm like "what?"

Her boyfriend says "no f-ing way", she looks at him and replies "well you aint got nothing to do with this", she was deadserious.

And they started fighting like crazy so I left.

Well I guess ill get a pair of crossfires if they make me get laid a bit more! Haahahha

• Like 2

1. &%$#@! the bitch

2. slap the bitch

3. dump the bitch

:thumbsup:

No trust me she helps me relax After a long day of riding haha .

No trust me she helps me relax After a long day of riding haha .

Oh yeah ;)