Ordered a new Dunlop 606 rear and MT 21 front from Rocky Mountain ATV...(wore out my kenda 760 trackmaster II that came with the bike and have wanted to try the 606) . Also ordered a new Galfer wave rotor from E-bay for the rear and the Nuetech Tubliss system from Amazon.  This one click shopping is fun.

It should all get here mid week...

Screenshot_20180622-225837_Email.jpg

Edited by Ctopher86
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, prosper406 said:

This is something that I’ve heard about a couple times now, but don’t fully understand...do u have a link that goes over it? Thanks emoji1363.png

I don't. My buddy on here gave me the info.  It's just a breather off the top cover to a Polaris breather then a uni filter.  

2 minutes ago, HeavyRotation said:

Excellent! 5 hunny? Looks purty an new, when you gonna toss it in the dirt? emoji38.png

Thx! Goin Supermoto, got other toys for the dirt lol. Yes 18 500

Edited by Ondastreet
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, HeavyRotation said:

I'd already chucked mine in the dirt in 1.5 hours. Didn't have to sweat the first scratch very long. emoji21.png

I did take it for a quick run down the street. The engine is much louder than the DRZ. But the exhaust sounds like a moped lol. Couldn't put it away without a lil ride at least. ?

• Like 3

I don't. My buddy on here gave me the info.  It's just a breather off the top cover to a Polaris breather then a uni filter.  

Yeah there’s another guy on here who just posted pics of his drz, & it was missing an airbox completely, just a big hole where it used to be. I like the way that looks, & would love to look into doin that mod but if anyone here knows where to get more info on that I’d like to do some reading on it first...thanks guys
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, prosper406 said:

Yeah there’s another guy on here who just posted pics of his drz, & it was missing an airbox completely, just a big hole where it used to be. I like the way that looks, & would love to look into doin that mod but if anyone here knows where to get more info on that I’d like to do some reading on it first...thanks guys

Are you asking about the airbox delete I did or the oil catch can thingy delete that I did?