i havent bought sh** other then gas and oil for awhile.....who would have thunk that a 4year old girls birthday party would cost that much!!!!!?

its going to be another month of recover what i put out for that princess.

• Like 2

Didn't order them today but I will be installing an smoke edge tail light, clear turn signals, new grips, and an oil change. If there is still time I'll do a couple locktite fixes as well. :thumbsup:

Post up how you ended up mounting then. I'm curious as to how well they function. The stockers are ugly but work pretty well.

• Like 1

Just ordered a new gasket for the starter torque limiter since the old one was causing an oil leak. So bike will be sitting with no oil until that gets here.

Also ordered a chain breaker tool and a Trail Tech Vapor...

Didn't order it today but over the last week or 2. An FCR, accelerator pump rebuild,gasket set, jets, needles, carb boots, and a fuel filter. Its going to be a fun weekend!

• Like 1

Sprockets & chain from powersportssuperstore

Post up how you ended up mounting then. I'm curious as to how well they function. The stockers are ugly but work pretty well.

Below is how I ended up mounting them. It was the only way I could get any visibility out of them as all the stuff on my handlebars makes them crowded. They do not offer the amount of visibility as the stock ones, but they are much lighter and sleeker looking.

DRZ3.jpg

Picked up a fresh bottle of medium strength loctite to stop the bits and pieces from joining one of my seat bolts, that is in the middle of nowhere on some trail....lol

Edited by 8W946KLX

A six-pack of decent beer (Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Ale if you must know) for post-ride appreciation of a perfect day in Iowa to ride the DRZ.

• Like 3

I bought a utility rack today. I'll post pics when I get the rack,

Picked up a fresh bottle of medium strength loctite to stop the bits and pieces from joining one of my seat bolts, that is in the middle of nowhere on some trail....lol

Medium strength is overkill for seat bolts, or any body work fastener bolts for that matter.

New gold o ring chain

15/47 sprockets

Jd jet kit with extended screw

Counter oil seal kit

New stator

• Like 1

Medium strength is overkill for seat bolts, or any body work fastener bolts for that matter.

ok not medium strength, its a bottle of loctite threadlocker 242