I checked my valves and the exhaust are right at the minimum so I had to get this so I have something to do besides eating bbq and drinking beer this weekend.

http://www.amazon.co...0_26725410_item

Have they moved much since last check???

I would have left the clearances ...In spec is in spec..The stock specs are very safe on a stock engine....I have experimented running new valves just under spec without issue...

Edited by Craigo 485sm

Have they moved much since last check???

I would have left the clearances ...In spec is in spec..The stock specs are very safe on a stock engine....I have experimented running new valves just under spec without issue...

1700 miles ago I put on new cases and the 440 kit, the valves moved .025mm in that time. I just want everything to be perfect while I still have the stuff apart. I got .2032mm on each exhaust valve and .152mm on the left intake and .127mm on the right intake. I'm fine with the intakes, although I may shim the right intake to make them both the same.

edit: I'm what you would call a perfectionist, that is why I program and machine aerospace parts for a living ;)

Edited by vagrantidol

I just ordered a Raptor petcock, 90 degree fuel filter, and locking axel nut from ProCycle. $3 for handling? WTH? :lame:

Handling??? You mean shipping?

No, "handling"! Shipping was like $6.95.

That's a new one.......haven't seen that before.

i bought tires and oil/crush washers/filter the other week. still havent the time to get anything done to the bike. and this weekend isnt going to be productive either. wife got her wisdom teeth taken out thins morning, im on nurse duty

• Like 1

Bought 4 gals of vp race fuel for the drz. From the paperwork that the previous owner had I should have been running race fuel the whole time 14:1 comp.

He had ran 89 oct and stated it ran worse on 93. I went with 93 and noticed a change for the better so we will see this weekend. I havent ridden all week so Its on to learn wheelies!

eBay mirrors to replace the stock pieces of crap

JD jet kit

Pillow top grips

Bought the jet kit and grips from the TT store and saved $80 from buying locally!! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Got this in the mail yesterday from the awesome TT store :thumbsup:

t7ygls.jpg

oi56z8.jpg

One out of two ain't bad, I guess. :lol:

Race gas for the win!

Funny thing is,it felt stonger with the rs2 baffle in then removed. I know my ears liked it in better!

It will loft the front wheel better in first and second with the race gas than the 93. Not talking about wwheelies just nailing the throttle.

I cant wheelie.....:(

• Like 1