Just ordered a new gasket for the starter torque limiter since the old one was causing an oil leak. So bike will be sitting with no oil until that gets here.

Also ordered a chain breaker tool and a Trail Tech Vapor...

Just ordered the same for the same reason - couldn't believe they wanted 16 dollars for a rubber o-ring!

• Like 1

TT case savers from the TT store, for my buddys bike, i left them a message to send me some stickers, we shall wait and see.

• Like 2

TT case savers from the TT store, for my buddys bike, i left them a message to send me some stickers, we shall wait and see.

I'm a sticker whore and couldn't talk them out of any!

• Like 1

Ordered stainless braided front brake line from HEL. You'll never guess what color I picked for the banjo Ron......

• Like 2

Ordered stainless braided front brake line from HEL. You'll never guess what color I picked for the banjo Ron......

Are you going for speed? Lol

• Like 2

Nice! i think it will look good on your bike, will wait for the pics, i hear really good things about that brake line.

• Like 1

Nice! i think it will look good on your bike, will wait for the pics, i hear really good things about that brake line.

Now that mine is properly bled, they are much better than stock. Really firms up the feel of the brakes. I got carbon with blue ends. Looks nice, and it helps with clearance for the Vapor speedo pickup in the guides on the forks.

• Like 2

I just ordered the epic valve kit, cam chain and top end rebuild kit. At 34,000 miles it seems about time to freshen up the engine.

Bought a brand new 2013 SM White front fender, gonna try it out on my blue bike, wanna see what its gonna look like with my white hand guards, and half white/blue headlight shroud.

Should look something like this, ill post up some pics once i get it.

iiZuoNei9jPoa.jpg

• Like 3

Bought a brand new 2013 SM White front fender, gonna try it out on my blue bike, wanna see what its gonna look like with my white hand guards, and half white/blue headlight shroud.

Should look something like this, ill post up some pics once i get it.

iiZuoNei9jPoa.jpg

That's what's cool about owning these bikes. Constantly evolving by changing looks and features. Sounds great Ron.

• Like 1

I install the TT case savers, and removed the sharp edges and casting marks from the gearshift lever. I also polished it before reinstalling .

• Like 2