Keep us posted on the performance. I might get one too. Looks cool.

They certainly are $cheap$ enough.....$28 delivered...

.I think it will be possibly to upgrade the bulb to halogen....I will keep you updated...

http://www.aliexpress.com/product-gs/457264604-Dirt-bike-Motorcycle-Universal-Vision-Headlight-as-kawasaki-KLX450-Fit-Off-Road-Dirt-Bike-Pit-Bike-wholesalers.html

Edited by CraigoDRZ485sm
  • Like 1

I am a newbie, first post.

Yesterday I bought for my new to me 06 DRZ SM, headlight assembly (Cyclops) and front/rear Acerbus fenders in yellow. also ordered a new coolant bottle

on my to do list

.....handle bar

.....risers 1up 1back I think

.....levers but not sure how much I want to spend right now

.....chain guard

.....hand guards

.....mirrors

.....tag bracket

.....tail light

I am a newbie, first post.

Yesterday I bought for my new to me 06 DRZ SM, headlight assembly (Cyclops) and front/rear Acerbus fenders in yellow. also ordered a new coolant bottle

on my to do list

.....handle bar

.....risers 1up 1back I think

.....levers but not sure how much I want to spend right now

.....chain guard

.....hand guards

.....mirrors

.....tag bracket

.....tail light

congrats!! welcome to TT. i hope we hear about the progress your making on the new bike

• Like 1

.....who would have thunk that a 4year old girls birthday party would cost that much!!!!!?

The funny thing is, it does not get less expensive as they get older... We just moved my daughter into UGA (Univ. of GA) last week... This is going to limit the DRZ to just basic maintenance items only...

Just bought a new Regina ORN6 chain and sprockets, 14000 miles on the current Regina chain, no complaints there.

The funny thing is, it does not get less expensive as they get older... We just moved my daughter into UGA (Univ. of GA) last week... This is going to limit the DRZ to just basic maintenance items only...

Just bought a new Regina ORN6 chain and sprockets, 14000 miles on the current Regina chain, no complaints there.

these kids!! all that money was well worth it...besides, the drz has been around longer then the girl so the drz can wait..its got everything it needs anyways.

the only thing that is upsetting me is that there isn't any beer left over....

I ordered Distanzias front and rear for my s model. I ride mostly street so a am 43-44 make sense.

Bought the alloy mount for the vapor. Far better than the plastic mount that comes with the vapor.

Is that the Vapor top mount you purchased??

Yeah, that's the one. Just need to spray it black, then fit it.

Yeah, that's the one. Just need to spray it black, then fit it.

You probably don't want to hear this , but I have the same top mount bracket I have just removed from the REAL E....I installed another type of mount...

You could of had mine for a song.... :thumbsup:

You probably don't want to hear this , but I have the same top mount bracket I have just removed from the REAL E....I installed another type of mount...

You're right, I don't want to hear it, haha. So which mount did you get?

New k&N filter, ordered some new parts for my fcr carby (yep i have a drz400e), so hopefully one fitted it will go alot harder than the Dynojet kit that was in it

hmmmm.. wouldnt mind a mount for my vapour!

hmmmm.. wouldnt mind a mount for my vapour!

I will have a look for it in the morning...PM me your postal address and I can send it for the price of postage....

It mite be a few days before I can ship it cos I am off to hospital for some day surgery...

Im looking to grab some zeta hand guards for my sm.. Can my existing turn signals and the zeta signals in the hands guards both operate together....in sync and without issue?

Finally broke down and bought a new rear tire. I liked my Battlax 016 but I need something with more longevity, went with the 023 instead. Should be here Thursday, Motorcycle Superstore has an awesome turn around time.

I will have a look for it in the morning...PM me your postal address and I can send it for the price of postage....

It mite be a few days before I can ship it cos I am off to hospital for some day surgery...

At least we can expect some more nurse photos...haha