Ditching my airbox and installing the Polaris breather thanks to Hanslanda and going to toss on this uni filter. 

IMG_20180618_110518.jpg

• Like 3

Ordered a new Dunlop 606 rear and MT 21 front from Rocky Mountain ATV...(wore out my kenda 760 trackmaster II that came with the bike and have wanted to try the 606) . Also ordered a new Galfer wave rotor from E-bay for the rear and the Nuetech Tubliss system from Amazon.  This one click shopping is fun.

It should all get here mid week...

Screenshot_20180622-225837_Email.jpg

Edited by Ctopher86
  • Like 4

New switch to replace the baja designs one that crapped out. Zeta engine plugs, acerbis mud flap, custom Skda graphics, supersprocket 47t for the back, new led headlight bulb, dual rigid spotlights & fork mounts so I can see what I’m drivin on at night...
IMG_0938.JPGImage 114.jpgIMG_0941.JPGIMG_0940.JPGIMG_0939.JPGIMG_0937.JPGIMG_0936.JPGIMG_0943.JPG

• Like 1

Ditching my airbox and installing the Polaris breather thanks to Hanslanda and going to toss on this uni filter. 

IMG_20180618_110518.thumb.jpg.6f0e0beda53996f83496a44fb7754ac1.jpg

This is something that I’ve heard about a couple times now, but don’t fully understand...do u have a link that goes over it? Thanks
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, prosper406 said:

This is something that I’ve heard about a couple times now, but don’t fully understand...do u have a link that goes over it? Thanks emoji1363.png

I don't. My buddy on here gave me the info.  It's just a breather off the top cover to a Polaris breather then a uni filter.  

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, HeavyRotation said:

Excellent! 5 hunny? Looks purty an new, when you gonna toss it in the dirt? emoji38.png

Thx! Goin Supermoto, got other toys for the dirt lol. Yes 18 500

Edited by Ondastreet
  • Like 2

Just now, HeavyRotation said:

Bad ass, does it require the 10-60 esther synth motorex unicorn blood?

I've owned it about 2hrs and 1.5hrs it was in the back of my truck on the way home lol. I couldn't tell ya! 🤔

• Like 1

I've owned it about 2hrs and 1.5hrs it was in the back of my truck on the way home lol. I couldn't tell ya!
I'd already chucked mine in the dirt in 1.5 hours. Didn't have to sweat the first scratch very long.
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, HeavyRotation said:

I'd already chucked mine in the dirt in 1.5 hours. Didn't have to sweat the first scratch very long. emoji21.png

I did take it for a quick run down the street. The engine is much louder than the DRZ. But the exhaust sounds like a moped lol. Couldn't put it away without a lil ride at least. 😏

• Like 3

I don't. My buddy on here gave me the info.  It's just a breather off the top cover to a Polaris breather then a uni filter.  

Yeah there’s another guy on here who just posted pics of his drz, & it was missing an airbox completely, just a big hole where it used to be. I like the way that looks, & would love to look into doin that mod but if anyone here knows where to get more info on that I’d like to do some reading on it first...thanks guys
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, prosper406 said:

Yeah there’s another guy on here who just posted pics of his drz, & it was missing an airbox completely, just a big hole where it used to be. I like the way that looks, & would love to look into doin that mod but if anyone here knows where to get more info on that I’d like to do some reading on it first...thanks guys

Are you asking about the airbox delete I did or the oil catch can thingy delete that I did? 

Are you asking about the airbox delete I did or the oil catch can thingy delete that I did? 

The airbox delete...I’m assuming you had to modify the plastics, but besides getting more airflow did u notice any obvious benefits in power/torque?
  • Like 1