I got a gripper seat cover so I can install my heated seat. I'm still riding to work every day. Yesterday it was 37°F and today it was 29°F.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, BlueHeart said:

I got a gripper seat cover so I can install my heated seat. I'm still riding to work every day. Yesterday it was 37°F and today it was 29°F.

What kind of tires are you riding on?!? I want to take it out but I'm not sure how the knobbies will do in the cold, I'm guessing terrible

• Like 1

On 10/19/2018 at 9:05 AM, John Irvine said:

What kind of tires are you riding on?!? I want to take it out but I'm not sure how the knobbies will do in the cold, I'm guessing terrible

I'm currently running IRC GP1 trials tires on one set of wheels. I do have a set of Kenda Trakmaster IIs on another set of wheels too. I'm running the GP1s primarily because I commute every day and they still perform good enough for me offroad that it's not worth the hassle to switch out.

I think the knobbies should do ok, but they will wear considerably faster. I've ridden on pavement with the Trakmasters and have felt very comfortable pushing it, but I've been riding since I was so young and poor that my equipment was severely taxed on any type of terrain.  So I would have to be extremely freaked out to feel uncomfortable. 

Edited by BlueHeart
  • Like 1

@jjktmrider rides all year. He would be a better source of winter tire choices.

• Like 1

Must......get......away......from......the.......internet...... stores.

Ordered some yellow UFO side panels and a pair of MX pants that were on closeout at Dennis Kirk.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, joe 400 said:

Is that a Mad dog? Is it worth the follow up? Cheers

It allows for a few extra hours in the saddle. For the cost, think I paid $18 USD for it it’s worth the $$ until I can pick up a proper saddle. 

Ps. Yes it’s a Maddog...

Edited by Broken-Spoke
  • Like 1

I bought my DRZ400e a CRF450R to play with!

Edited by Augoose
  • Like 3

TT FCR39MX Kit Came in. 😁 JD Jet Kit and a few other goodies ready to be put to use now. 

2DF21978-41E9-4B66-A92F-A1D51DBF2A49.jpeg

• Like 4

Was looking for a used seat I could cut down as a low seat for the dirt setup because I’m short. Got lucky and found a nice seat that was already cut down on eBay. Just gotta throw the other wheels on now. IMG_8969.JPGIMG_8968.JPG

• Like 3

3 hours ago, MulahDRZsm said:

TT FCR39MX Kit Came in. 😁 JD Jet Kit and a few other goodies ready to be put to use now. 

2DF21978-41E9-4B66-A92F-A1D51DBF2A49.jpeg

You won't believe the difference in power ...!!!  I put mine in a few months ago...

• Like 1

You won't believe the difference in power ...!!!  I put mine in a few months ago...

Can’t wait, I’m pretty excited lol.
  • Like 1