Just uploaded one video from the olympus camera. Nothing particular, i went to Oatman AZ, nice tiny town in tge middle of the desert. Scenary is nice there.

• Like 2

Street legalized my E model through dirtlegal.com, bought the most aggressive DOT tires I could find, new tubes and rim locks, graphics, brake/running light and blinkers 

• Like 4

Street legalized my E model through dirtlegal.com, bought the most aggressive DOT tires I could find, new tubes and rim locks, graphics, brake/running light and blinkers 
What tires did you get, Metzlers ?

On 3/19/2019 at 9:10 PM, Diverdown said:
On 3/19/2019 at 4:57 PM, superdutyscaler said:

What tires did you get, Metzlers ?

Front: GOLDENTYRE GT216AA in 90/100x21

Rear: MICHELIN AC10 in 110/100x18

• Like 2

Front: GOLDENTYRE GT216AA in 90/100x21 Rear: MICHELIN AC10 in 110/100x18

Cool, the. AC10 rear is nice, but the front will kill you. Heard good things about Goldentyre.  

Finally did the light upgrade and also got some MZS levers off amazon. They actually fit really well, and had a hole already in place on the brake lever for the return spring, unlike many of the complaints stating it didn’t.
IMG_1237.jpgIMG_1239.jpgIMG_1240.jpgIMG_1242.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Gorlo77 said:

Finally did the light upgrade and also got some MZS levers off amazon. They actually fit really well, and had a hole already in place on the brake lever for the return spring, unlike many of the complaints stating it didn’t.

I bought some and they didn't fit at all so you're lucky!

This pretty much puts problems like not being able to get jetting sorted out on our bikes back into perspective.

On 3/19/2019 at 4:50 PM, LoLoSama said:

Little history about Oatman.
20190315_095501.jpeg

• Like 2

On 3/22/2019 at 8:53 AM, Gorlo77 said:

I just installed the same levers yesterday and am pleased with the quality. Had to file down the mount hole area on the brake lever a bit to get it to fit properly but other than that it was smooth sailing.

Just ordered my JD Jet kit and full FMF exhaust for my SM. Can't wait to get it all installed! 

• Like 3

At least you got it back!
Yeah, certainly wasn't expecting too, thought it would be burnt out in a field somewhere
  • Like 1