5,064 posts in this topic

Has your headlight turned up yet Craig?

Looks alright for the price, how much for shipping?

Yes..Dirt cheap.... it has arrived...Looks ok thus far,I am waiting for this HID kit and I will fit them at the same time...Shipping was $7....

http://www.aliexpres...holesalers.html

http://www.ebay.com....984.m1439.l2649

I will be interested to see how you go for clearance with the Vapor mount on your bike.

My headlight mounts directly to the fork tubes with rubber straps and sits very snugly against the OEM instruments.

I have ordered the vapor mount you recommended and we make it fit with some creative grinding and filing of the bar risers. :thumbsup:

Bought an fcr39 from epic on Saturday! Can't wait to get it!

you'l love it. your rear tire im sure will take a beating!!

I'm sure ill love it! And I got the rear tire covered. Got a new set of pirellis that just arrived in the mail. The old tires will be burned off on my next day off. :-)

1 person likes this

Went and saw Forrest at Wheeling Cycle Supply. I bought TT Case Savers, DRC Short Clutch and Brake Levers, Zeta Skid Plate, Shifter and a Keintech Fuel Screw. The employees there are a pleasure to deal wit hand will definitely go see them again. I also installed all of my parts today as well. In the last month I have also done the 3x3 Air Box Mod, JD Jet Kit, Two Brothers Exhaust and a Yoshi Rear Fender Delete Kit. I also ordered Pirelli Scorpions XCMH hoping to have them by Saturday.

Edited by haneyj74

been picking up a few things here and there.

today I bought a Vector gauge, and a set of hoses in yellow

since picking up my DRZ earlier this month, I have bought and done the following.

protaper bars, grey with black mounts and black grips

Cyclops headlight

LED tag light with tag bracket (from ThumperTalk)

Acerbis fenders front/rear (got the 'E' by mistake on the rear)

hand guards in black on the way.

only thing on my list is a set of mirrors (found some with blinkers i like) still shopping

I rescued this lil DR from the town idiot, it was a little banged up and needed a good cleaning

I got it home and started tearing it down, removed the swingarm and cleaned everything I could

greased all the bearings (they all seemed to be ok) I have seen horrible pictures of neglected

bearings and shafts.

as soon as I can figure out how to upload pics I will

Bought a Pinarello Dogma to keep my DRZ's company in the garage....... :rolleyes:

http://www.pinarello.com/eng/dogma2_carbon_617.php

Thats flash one mate.

I think that comes in the category of,

If you have to ask how much it cost, chances are you cant afford it.

I hope you didn't buy while having your eye surgery and misread the price while entering your credit card details.

Looks like you getting back in to some serious riding again.

Im a little jealous, enjoy.

1 person likes this

Didn't get much change from 12 G....And yes , I do know that I still need to pedal it.....ha ha..

But Hey.. the DRZ's do need the company, though I think they are a little jealous ATM of their new stable mate...LOL

Whooooo Hoooooo just picked up an 05 E for my son to go along with my 02 E.Maybe if I leave them alone long enough well have some 250's running soon.LOL

looks like another round of chain tensioners, gaurds ,and case savers for me.

OMG !

That is orgasmic mate.

Nice 'treat' to yourself. Enjoy that one.............

Thanks Mate.. :thumbsup: ..Of course the only reason I purchased it was to give the DRZ's some company....LOL

It rides like "Sex on Wheels". :goofy: ..I now know why your Mr. Wiggins won the Le Tour .... ;)