Did not order today, but I am expecting an order from the TT shop;

MCCT.

JD Kit for the standard carb.

And the extended fuel screw.

I also bought a tube container from ebay to mount under the rear fender/sub frame. Hopefully my disk lock will fit inside it, as I don't always carry a backpack :)

well bought this a few days ago and put it on yesterday, hot off the UPS truck. Did some mods to the FMF Q4, to make it work for me.

Hacked off the old tabs..yeah I know they are steel on a SS pipe.

IMG_0257.jpg

Fitted shield-

IMG_0258.jpg

and done.

IMG_0259.jpg

gonna add a stainless guard for the muffler as soon as the closed rivets show up.

ordered off TT:

oem rear turn sigs, TT case shields, MCCT, 2 oil change kits, used silkolene 15-50 synth in my aprilia DD so looking fwd to this stuff. Other than that was a fan of amsoil when I raced quads.

Also ordered new shoes, dunlop Q2 120 front 150 rear, fork, axle, sliders from rhinomoto, and frame from supermoto engineering!

Step gripper seat, carbon frame guards, carbon heat shield and a magnetic drain plug from Wheeling. Recieved my 13mm triple clamps from RSW racing. Waiting for my 320mm rotor from Beringer to show up.

Bought a New 2012 E model yesterday ....

I took the S and SM for a test ride first cos I do like the looks of the SM ,BUT MAN, they are both genuine slugs compared to the E....

Bought a New 2012 E model yesterday ....

I took the S and SM for a test ride first cos I do like the looks of the SM ,BUT MAN, they are both genuine slugs compared to the E....

Smart guy ( you are a guy?)....the E is a much better performance package....

BTW...welcome to TT. :cheers: ..what part of Oz are you in?

Smart guy ( you are a guy?)....the E is a much better performance package....

BTW...welcome to TT. :cheers: ..what part of Oz are you in?

Hello Craigo, Actually I am a girl, and have been riding bikes most of my 30 years...I live in SE Queensland at Redcliffe.,where are you at?

I have been a watcher here for quite some time and thought I would take the plunge and sign up.....

Lisa

Edited by Wild Ride

Hello Craigo, Actually I am a girl, and have been riding bikes most of my 30 years...I live in SE Queensland at Redcliffe.,where are you at?

I have been a watcher here for quite some time and thought I would take the plunge and sign up.....

Lisa

Craig will reply soon Lisa, he's just getting off the floor.

You knocked him out with your picture.

Welcome, im Lionel and I live in Hervey Bay.

Lisa

Redcliffe is a beautiful spot , a great place to live.. I am about 10kms (give or take) from you at Narangba Valley...

Any time I can be of service , please don't hesitate to ask...I have had the same model bike as you for a couple of years now ..They are a good thing..

You may like to check out the FAQ's for tips and general advice....I will PM you some easy jetting info if you like...

Craig

Ha Ha Lionel....very funny.. :goofy:

• Like 1

Hello Lionel, Thank you for your welcome, you sound like a funny guy .

Redcliffe is a beautiful spot , a great place to live.. I am about 10kms (give or take) from you at Narangba Valley...

Any time I can be of service , please don't hesitate to ask...I have had the same model bike as you for a couple of years now ..They are a good thing..

You may like to check out the FAQ's for tips and general advice....I will PM you some easy jetting info if you like...

Craig

Thank you for your offer Craig.

I plan on getting it serviced at the shop I bought it at . I have seen your posts about taking the snorkel out and changing the jets etc., I will give your suggestions to the shop when I get the 1st service done. My ex is a bike mechanic but we recently parted ways .

I will have to sign off now, I am a nurse at Redcliffe Hospital and I just have been paged to go in.

Lisa

• Like 1

Thank you for your offer Craig.

I plan on getting it serviced at the shop I bought it at . I have seen your posts about taking the snorkel out and changing the jets etc., I will give your suggestions to the shop when I get the 1st service done. My ex is a bike mechanic but we recently parted ways .

I will have to sign off now, I am a nurse at Redcliffe Hospital and I just have been paged to go in.

Lisa

UM...OK... :jawdrop: ..I just realised this thread is being side tracked....so I will shoot you a PM to make sure the settings are correct.... ;)

Edited by CraigoDRZ485sm

Ordered my ballistic 8 cell. Really hope it starts my stroker. Sick to death of rotating my 2 lead acid batterys.