A natural 3.2 gallon IMS tank with billet cap. :) said it would take a few extra days as they didn't have one in stock. Oh well.

About to order ad monster led light (3600 lumens) dimmer switch, volt meter and a couple led's for on/off display.

Trying to get more carbon fiber work done...

Ordered IMS 3.2g natural color tank. My IMS 4.0 cracked last weekend where the rubber frame bumpers slide into slots in the tank. I never even laid the bike down and didnt notice it till after a fueled up.

I also ordered shrouds since the old 4.0 had built in shrouds. Ordered decals for the shrouds. Ordered Unabikers since the 4.0 isnt protecting the radiators anymore. I also got some new mirrors since I cant see anything with the underbar mirrors.

A natural 3.2 gallon IMS tank with billet cap. :) said it would take a few extra days as they didn't have one in stock. Oh well.

Probably ordered from Justgastanks at the same time I did. Still waiting to get shipping info from them. IMS is in Riverside.

Yup. Shouldn't take long. Paying the sales tax hurts though.

It sure will be nice to make two+ trips to work without filling up.

Installed a D606 on the rear and an MT21 on the front.

Took it for a very short highway test spin. Very, very, very BAD SPEED wobble. I have run through a few tires with the bike and haven't had speed wobble this bad before. It has to be the front. I haven't run the M21 before. Too bad and too late now. Luckily it's intended for the offroad.

Any input on the speed wobbles?

Installed a D606 on the rear and an MT21 on the front.

Took it for a very short highway test spin. Very, very, very BAD SPEED wobble. I have run through a few tires with the bike and haven't had speed wobble this bad before. It has to be the front. I haven't run the M21 before. Too bad and too late now. Luckily it's intended for the offroad.

Any input on the speed wobbles?

I forgot.

I also installed the foldable mirrors from Wheeling. What a POS!!!! They fold pretty easily and will pass inspection which is cool but for over $50 a pair (sold seperately) I would expect them to work waaaaaaaay better. They shake like crazy at any speed. Literally ANY speed. They cost 3 times more than the $15 bar end mounts and another set of $15 lever mount cheapy's that i normally buy. The lever mount cheapy's from FleaBay actually work best but the ball joint on the mirror end wears out due to brush to the point that they move by themselves on the highway.

I feel very disappointed right now.

Welp...still waiting on the dealer to finish backing out a broken bolt in my head and checking valves....so in the meantime I have been cleaning up the bike that is in pieces and figuring out what else needs replacing to keep her fresh...

-Chain slider (ebay seller gave me a yellow one...I'm not mad though)

-Tube for dirt wheel

-Throttle cables

-60pc hex bolt kit

-Shift shaft seal

-Spoke wrench

-Rim protectors for changing tires

.......IT NEVER ENDS

I just purchased a 2005 DRZ 400 and the bike is awesome on the street. It feels like I am doing someting wrong :rolleyes: . After reading the FAQ's I purchased the MCCT and a oil change kit. I plan on doing alot of upgrades over the winter and I am pumped. Oh and this site is awesome!!!