I'm constantly scanning fleabay and buying spares for my bike - I've got several sets of spare plastic now, 2 spare fuel tanks (one an IMS 4 gal) but I've just bought this vapor style rip-off speedo as I've recently removed the speedo cable & drive.

27Functions_Larger_Screen_Display_Cycle_Computer.jpg

I'm constantly scanning fleabay and buying spares for my bike - I've got several sets of spare plastic now, 2 spare fuel tanks (one an IMS 4 gal) but I've just bought this vapor style rip-off speedo as I've recently removed the speedo cable & drive.

What speed does it measure to?...A lot of the cycling computers only go to 99....no big deal to the US market, but not that great for metric countries with km/h.....

As you suspected - 99 MPH or KPH.

We use MPH so that's fine here but even when I visit Europe 99 kph = 61 MPH so I shouldn't be exceeding that often.

It'll let me stick to the speed limit in built up areas, plus my sat nav has a speed display too (if I use that screen) so that can take over if needed, but with my gearing 55/60 mph is about tops for cruising between lanes.

It was super cheap though - £5.67 delivered direct from China (if it ever turns up). :rolleyes:

As you suspected - 99 MPH or KPH.

We use MPH so that's fine here but even when I visit Europe 99 kph = 61 MPH so I shouldn't be exceeding that often.

It'll let me stick to the speed limit in built up areas, plus my sat nav has a speed display too (if I use that screen) so that can take over if needed, but with my gearing 55/60 mph is about tops for cruising between lanes.

It was super cheap though - £5.67 delivered direct from China (if it ever turns up). :rolleyes:

Ok.That is super cheap..... if it's being sent via China Post you may get it by Xmas... :lol:

• Like 1

I ordered some acerbis handguards from the TT store. It's getting a little cool in the mornings, 38-45f. And it protects the levers. :ride:

stole a set of Pirelli Supercorsa track take offs from fleabay

150/60 and a 120/70 $139 shipped. nice replacement for the Michelin Pilot Road2's that are on the DRZ now......probably a great commuting tire good for thousands of miles but way too hard. looking forward to the stickiness of the Supercorsa

My STM slipper arrived from Italy, sat in the car for two days and yesterday got express posted to Eddie.

Man that's getting all the "bells and whistles"...only thing is you may have to learn to ride again because you have been without for so long... :shocked:

You're not wrong. Apart from riding the CR50 up and down the street I haven't ridden a bike in anger for more than 12 months.

You're not wrong. Apart from riding the CR50 up and down the street I haven't ridden a bike in anger for more than 12 months.

You can ride in anger on a CR50? I'm not being a jerk, but I just can't picture it, unless you are very young.

Edited by underbike

A new Michelin Scorpion front and tube. Rock Mountain, it showed up in 24 hrs. :ride:

I love rockymountainatvmc. I bought an Ohlins rear shock for my sm ... should arrive next week :D other than that got new shoes, dunlop Q2's wiith a 160 rear (yep), rhinomoto front/rear sliders, new grips.

Picked up a Trail Tech off-road X2. Then picked up a 2" spotlight...The housing is the only thing needed to hack down.

Take apart the spotlight and cut the housing down to this. It is made of plastic and is easy to cut.

004424.JPG

Fit's nice..and you can adjust the angle of the beam some too. Just screw the retainer ring screws in loose and move the spotlight left/right/up/or down.

003459.JPG

I put in two 55 watt bulbs. I will take some night pic soon.

002495.JPG

Not really for the DRZ but I got a set of Tour Master Polar-Tex 2.0 gloves. It isn't usually that cold in Florida but when it is <40* my summer gloves don't cut it.

Edited by UFboostedgator