A pair of Asterisk Ultra Cell knee braces because my DRZ spit me off in a sandwash and screwed up my right MCL good last weekend!

(I know it's not really for my DRZ, but I won't ride it again without them!)

A pair of Asterisk Ultra Cell knee braces because my DRZ spit me off in a sandwash and screwed up my right MCL good last weekend!

(I know it's not really for my DRZ, but I won't ride it again without them!)

I snapped my MCL a few years ago. I can still predict "rain". Its pretty weird to be able to bend your knee sideways. It hurt like a mofo for about 15 mins and the pain went away till the next day when my knee swelled like a watermelon and turned black and blue. Luckily the MCL repairs itself.

Ok.That is super cheap..... if it's being sent via China Post you may get it by Xmas... :lol:

It arrived last week and I installed over the weekend, looks very nice I think.

I've not given it a road test yet but it seems to work fine.

DSCF2639_zps29f8f440.jpg

I've got it snugged down low behind the bars to give it some protects against branches and the like.

DSCF2637.jpg

It arrived last week and I installed over the weekend, looks very nice I think.

I've not given it a road test yet but it seems to work fine.

I've got it snugged down low behind the bars to give it some protects against branches and the like.

DSCF2637.jpg

Can you see it when in a seated position?... :busted:

just built my own navigation mount. Hopefully I'll be connecting all kinds of goodies very soon.

Must get a new battery now!

Check it out in my blog: ekecko.net

Could someone point me in the direction of talent. I have been off the bike for so long I need to learn to ride again. I was wondering if there was talent in a can or something similar out there I could buy for me and my DRZ. :p

Could someone point me in the direction of talent. I have been off the bike for so long I need to learn to ride again. I was wondering if there was talent in a can or something similar out there I could buy for me and my DRZ. :p

It's back to school for you...lol....http://www.transport.wa.gov.au/licensing/20398.asp

Friday and today, picked up the following.

38 and 41 rear sprockets along with epics/SSW Fan override switch.

Front and rear break pads, along with a moose racing steel front brake line plus and new rear blinkers... gotta love ebay.

Planning on shipping my head out for a rebuild, and getting a new piston kit.

And the winter rebuild starts.